Banyan Botanicals Neem Oil - Certified Organic, 4 oz - Cooling and Soothing Skin Care

BY BANYAN BOTANICALS

• What is this used for? I'm not familiar with all these oils.2 Answers
Ashley T.
I love this! I use it for my face, eyes and body massage. It does smell a little wired if you are not used to it but it really doesn't bother me. It would also work well for your hair.
Shama L.
Atlanta, GA
Oh the many benefits of neem for face as well as digestive system! The herb is definitely on the better side, but no pain no gain!
Silkya D.
York, PA
My husband uses this for his face due to bad brake outs from other face creams. its stuck with him since discovering it!
Laura C.
Boston, MA
Banyan makes such nice oils. I really like their products, especially for the harder to find things, like neem.
Isabelle C.
Dartmouth, NS
This oil is great! I love using different kind of oils for different reasons. This on is good for your skin but you can also get some to put in a diffuser. I buy it at a local health shop but I'm sure you could find it online!
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
What is this used for? I'm not familiar with all these oils.