Banyan Botanicals, Brahmi Liquid Extract 1 oz

Brahmi Liquid Extract 1 oz Dietary Supplement Suggested use: 30 drops in water or juice, 1-3 times daily, or as directed by your health practitioner. Shake well before using.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Banyan Botanicals, Brahmi Liquid Extract 1 oz!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoThornville, OH
As a vata-kapha, I've been trying to find my perfect balance and see what Banyan's different products have to offer. I have been using this for about three weeks now, off and on, and I love it. The taste isn't unbearable and if it does bother you, you can always add less drops or try adding it to a juice instead of water to help with the taste. I always add 30 drops to my bottle of water and drink it throughout the day. I'm loving the results the so far and would definitely recommend this product! I purchased mine on Banyan Botanical's website. I would also recommend signing up for their emails as they always contain helpful information and occasionally sales!