BY BANQUET #16 in Frozen Entrees

Banquet® Turkey Pot Pie.
Microwaveable.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Try our fruit pies! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "My family love pot pies" in 1 review
Leslie M.
This dinner is my favorite out of what Ive tried. It is like Thanksgiving dinner in 5 minutes. The potatoes are very creamy and smooth. The peas are very good coming from someone who doesnt normally like peas. The turkey is ok, but I prefer white meat over dark meat and you get 2 dark meat pieces and 1 white. The meal is very filling compared to the other meals.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro , TX
Foodie Expert
Turkey pot pies are fantastic for when you get a little bit tired of plain old chicken pot pies and Banquet is a fantastic brand for when pay day is way too many days away. I cook these in the microwave and they always turn out great. Have two if you're starving.
Amy T.
New Berlin, WI
Foodie Expert
I know these are seriously probably terrible for you, but they are so quick and they are actually pretty decent tasting! They're also super cheap, which I love. If I'm in a hurry for a cheap lunch or dinner, I'll heat one of these up for a meal.
Samantha W.
Foodie Expert
These bring back memories of my childhood as weird as that sounds. They are dirt cheap and not too bad if I remember correctly. Just make sure they're cooked all the way. Nothing worse than a cold pot pie lol. Good for a meal in a pinch. Quick.
Kaylee T.
Foodie Expert
We have always bought this product because it is a quick and easy meal. It is cheap in price and is always a good quality product. It can be found at any grocery store. I recommend this product to others
Luna D.
Foodie Expert
Perfect portions! Delicious flavors, you can't go wrong! Affordable and amazing. I love baking these!
I would recommend this to family and friends. I bought mine at Walmart.
Katelynne E.
Glen burnie , MD
Foodie Expert
Everyone seems to not like these but I grew up on them and still love them to this day. Especially the crust. The crust is the best part!
Morgan B.
Brilliant, AL
Foodie Expert
These are pot pies I have ate all of my life and I love them. They are quick to make and taste great. I would recommend
Kim B.
Cadott, WI
My husband's favorite! He gets quite upset if I forget his pot pies on grocery day. It is something even he can cook!
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
This is a great pot pie. Wonderful taste and a great price! This is my go to meal when I don't know what elas to eat.
Stephanie S.