Banquet Turkey Pot Pie

by Banquet

Our signature pot pies are wrapped in a flaky, made-from-scratch crust and filled with beef, chicken, or turkey. And each variety delivers the comfort-food flavor you love.

What kind of meat do you prefer in your pot pies?
Would you eat this
Start your review of Banquet Turkey Pot Pie!
Product Highlights
My family love pot piesin reviews
Tonya A.
Pinole, CA
Simple in the most satisfying way, is this familiar dish from Banquet. Store several Banquet Turkey Pot Pie in the freezer, for lunch and dinner quick fixes. Enjoy the flaky crust and the homemade taste of the creamy gravy along with juicy chunks of turkey.
Cheryl M.
Altus, OK
I have been eating Banquet pot pies since I was a child. The only complaint I have ever had is the amount of time it takes to cook in the oven! When I was younger it seemed like an eternity. Banquet Turkey Pot Pie
Leia D.
Wichita Falls, TX
For many many years my grocery budget has been minimal. I appreciate that Banquet makes frozen meals that are affordable and taste great. These pot pies have been a staple in my home for many many years. They all taste great and price point is right for the size of the potpie!
James H.
Little Rock, AR
When you take the time to put this little guy in the oven it’s great little snack or double it up for a meal. If you have a tight budget and the knowledge to add some extra flavor it’s a life saver
Misty B.
Church Hill, TN
I grew up eating these and the quality has only gotten better over the years! It is a perfect little meal in all the flavors. Will continue to buy them. Well worth every penny! Pot pies are the perfect comfort food!
Tina B.
Wausau, WI
I never make potpies in the microwave only in the oven or air fryer. Banquet turkey pot pie get flaky and crust gets brown. Inside peas, carrots, potato, turkey in a tasty sauce. All together veggies, crust, sauce makes a good meal. Children LOVE pot pies too.
Cynthia F.
Ladson, SC
Absolutely loves thes always keep these in the freezer for a quick snack or dinner. Not very healthy but i love to eat the crispy crust on the outside! These are some of the best frozen pot pies i have tried.
Tiffany L.
Mannington, WV
I have always enjoyed posr pies as long as I can remember. As a kid we had to bake them in the oven so I enjoy them being microwavable now. The crust is crispy qnd has a great taste. Recommend to everyone that likes pot pies. I will be purchasing more in the future
Danelle J.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are always tasty and easy to make. We have a large family and these are great to just pop in and go. Everyone can cook these.
Kelli G.
Waldorf, MD
When I’m starving and want something quick from the microwave this is my go to I love the crispy crunch it gets straight from the microwave and the way the gravy coats the inside of the crust omg! Amazing.