BY BANQUET #21 in Frozen Entrees

Banquet® Turkey Pot Pie.
Microwaveable.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Try our fruit pies! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "My family love pot pies" in 1 review
Jade T.
Belen, NM
These are really good for like lunch or a small dinner sense they are on the small side. We always have them in our freezer though for those nights we just want to pop something in the oven real quick. They are pretty tasty and are very affordable!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love getting these for a hot cozy pot pie situation on a cold day situation. My kids request these the most when shopping for groceries. They are around $1US and available at most grocery stores.
Lauren L.
ROGERS, MN
This is the perfect meal for at work or when you have to quickly get out the door because you don’t have time to make a real meal. Decently priced depending on where you buy it! I️ would recommend it.
Leslie M.
This dinner is my favorite out of what Ive tried. It is like Thanksgiving dinner in 5 minutes. The potatoes are very creamy and smooth. The peas are very good coming from someone who doesnt normally like peas. The turkey is ok, but I prefer white meat over dark meat and you get 2 dark meat pieces and 1 white. The meal is very filling compared to the other meals.
Kaylee T.
We have always bought this product because it is a quick and easy meal. It is cheap in price and is always a good quality product. It can be found at any grocery store. I recommend this product to others
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Such a great meal when you don't feel like cooking. I used to have a lot of these when I was a kid. My parents didn't have a lot of money to spend on meals. These are very cheap and fast. Even now, I love them! I would buy again. I would recommend this product!
Olivia H.
Estelline
I used to love these growing up! I made sure to eat the top of the crust first before I started to dig into the rest. The taste is completely amazing. It would be great if they did make them a little bigger though so you can get more than just the little bit they give you in each one.
Ashia W.
Bryant, AR
It's really good if u want to cut out extra carbs from the chicken pot pie. It's simple to prepare, cut a slit and put it in the microwave for 6 minutes it's down. The turkey kind are okay but I prefer the chicken pot pie.
Vivian G.
These pot pies are my favorite, i have the hardest time finding a recipe that has the same gravy comsistency that these do. They taste great and have a buttery flacky crust. (my favorite part of eating the pot pie)
Diana W.
Fayetteville, AR
Compare to a Marie Callender's Turkey Pot Pie, these are downright pitiful. For only around a dollar the fruit pies are acceptable but the low quality products used in the pot pies just simply are not. The crust is gritty and grainy and the sauce is watery and flavorless.
Stephanie S.