Banquet Sesame Chicken Lo Mein

by Banquet

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Banquet Sesame Chicken Lo Mein!
Christie C.
Wichita Falls, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy to prepare tastes great lida love them. Delicious tasted just like it was made fresh in the kitchen. Great tasting lots of flavor. Highly recommend. Also healthy for you and priced on a budget.
Morris M.
Chicago,IL
Banquet Sesame Chicken Lo Mein.... Chinese on the run.... for when you need a quick fix... just pop it in the microwave for a few minutes and there you go... and it's just enough to fill you up while on the go... I'm looking forward to the next time I can get me some more... definitely have to restock up on this
Sean C.
Maplewood, NJ
Personally, extremely loaded with sodium and idk I’m not a fan of frozen dinners to begin with.
Sarah D.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This oriental inspired dish is very tasty. The chicken chunks are very close to original Banquet flavor which is good but i would of liked them to taste more like General Tso chicken instead of southern fried. It was filling but I doubt I would buy again unless my options were limited.
Dawn W.
Torrington, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the mega bowls but sometimes they're a bit too pricey and as far as like the lo mein goes I really really don't like pasta when it comes to TV dinners and the mega bowl could have done so much better with this and I really didn't like the flavor
Tracy W.
Apple Valley, CA
I tried this a while back and thought it was going to be so good. In my opinion I did not like this product. It was meh tasting and I would not purchase this product again. It did not have enough flavor.
Jessica G.
Bellevue, IA
It wasn’t terrible, but it was very salty! I would probably try a different meal next time!
Marisa S.
New Holland, PA
This stuff is so yummy.... if you have not tried it then you should!!! This is very tasty and filling as well.
Desiree K.
Pellinore Dr
My kids love the mega bowls. They are fast and easy. They are a great value. The quality is similar to the fast food restaurant that offers a similar product for $5. They are very easy to prepare.
Sherry L.
Haughton, LA
These are so much better than expected. When u need to be cost effective but eat fun. These meals are wonderful!

Looking for your answer?