BY BANQUET #6 in Frozen Entrees

Banquet® Chicken Pot Pie.
Microwaveable.
See back for directions.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Try our fruit pies!
Banquet®, apple pie. see more...

• Has anyone else felt like the taste has change in the las...4 Answers
Banquet Pot Pie Chicken

Start your review of Banquet Pot Pie Chicken!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kristie T.
I just started back eating these a month ago. I was skeptical about putting them them in the microwave (it's the microwaveable ones) because I didn't want my topping to be soggy. When I tell you that the crust is as exactly like it would be if it was cooked in the oven, believe it! The taste and flavor is even better than ever. The price is only $1.
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Growing up, I used to eat so many of these! My parents always got them for a snack or for a dinner. They’re very inexpensive, around $1, and are good for anytime. They taste good & they are easy to prepare. Definitely a staple for busy nights!
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
It's good but more expensive than it's worth. It's not very filling and it can take a while to make if it stays frozen in the middle. It's good for a quick snack but not good for a dinner unless you buy a couple of them.
Tiffany S.
I prefer this brand of pot pies over others. They’re under a dollar which is cheaper than other brands, but the flavor is there. It’s the perfect size for a midday snack. My only complaint would be that the chicken sometimes doesn’t cook fully, but that’s easily solved by just putting it in the toaster oven rather than the microwave. 🙂
Erika C.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
They now have a xl version of the chicken pot pie and it is worth almost every bite, filled with loads if chicken only half the side of the bowl got flaky crispy but it was still delicious. It bring back memories of when I was younger
Denise G.
A must have in our home. Taste amazing , easy to cook . Veggies are great . The price is excellent at our local Wal-Mart. I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Mari Q.
Purchased at: Walmart
Along with Banquets frozen dinner meals I buy their chicken pot pie. My favorite. They really good fast to prepare n not to pricy. Tastes good n creamy, good portion too. The crust comes out crispy on top too.
Kevin K.
Wimberley
Destroyed product, cut meat and then went all dark meat.  I see others noticing as getting very limited shelf space in stores, if can even find it.

Used to be a staple of mine, sorry to see it go.
Ashley O.
Williamston, SC
I am obsessed with chicken pot pie, and this one is amazing! 3 minutes in the microwave and you have a great meal with a reasonable amount of calories!! On or off a diet, this is a go to lunch for me!
Amber M.
These things are uh-mazing!!! They are the cheapest little lunch treats! I've tried a variety of different brands and their pot pies, but this one takes the cake! #sogood
Jay A.
Has anyone else felt like the taste has change in the last year?

Target