BY BANQUET

Banquet® Pizza Meal with Reduced Fat Pepperoni.
Pizza with reduced fat pepperoni and chocolate pudding.
Good source of calcium.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Kelsey B.
My least favorite banquet meal. I know these are just supposed to be quick and easy meals but this is absolutely horrible. If you like cardboard crust and tasteless sauce, this pizza is for you. I guess that’s what you should expect when the meal is less than $3.
Kayla S.
Turtlepoint, PA
I rated this a 4 Star only cause the size of the pizza is small if it was little bigger that would be great. These meals aren’t to bad priced . Very easy to make . I’d recommend this to other people.
Cory L.
Brownsville
One of my all time favorites from my childhood. Would not last a week in the freezer before I got to them. The only down fall would be the proportions and the pudding is below average.
Stacey P.
Not crazy about this one. The pizza is ok and gets kinda soggy if you cook it in the microwave. Also when I'm eating pizza I really don't want chocolate pudding to go with it. I think they could of put something better than that in there with it. Maybe the pizza would be better if you put it in the oven.
Samantha R.
Not the best pizza. Definitely worth the price which is super cheap. It is a good meal for when you are on a super tight budget. I would not buy these unless i only have a few dollars and REALLY want pizza.
alexis a.
New Iberia
When i was pregnant i would eat these ALLLLLLL the time lol there so good. I just wish they were bigger servings
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
I love Banquet meals. They are super tasty and super cheap. $1.00 over here. This pizza is good. small but good.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
I'm not crazy about these, but this one is my favorite one. They are usually really inexpensive as well.
Kylie B.
I love this. And this probably my fav from banquet. I would recommend others to try this..
Tina F.
I have never tried this pizza is it good?