Banquet Original Crispy Fried Chicken (Box)

by Banquet

You are going to love our crispy fried chicken recipe. It�s also the easiest fried chicken you�ll ever make. Simply microwave or bake for a satisfying dinner, snack, or appetizer without preservatives, artificial flavors, or artificial colors. Fun fact: They�ve been made in the USA since 1953.

Banquet Original Crispy Fried Chicken (Box) How many pieces of chicken do you in a box?
I am extremely unhappy with the 28 oz box of chicken I bought..I paid 8.69 at stop and shop in Meriden CT..I've bought your product my whole life and never had a problem.in this box there were two drumsticks..one breast and two small thighs..I couldn't believe it..8.69 for that teenie amount that will not feed my family of four..I hope you read this and can accommodate me as I have never complained about your food..I actually love banquet..but I think you should at least give us enough chicken for almost 9.00..??? Thank you..BRENDA SPISAK 342 COOK AVE.MERIDEN CT.06451
Start your review of Banquet Original Crispy Fried Chicken (Box)!
Paula F.
Nome,AK
Used to love this product but today I got a box and was very disappointed. Payed $9 for the 29 oz box and got 1 thigh, 2 drumsticks and 1 smaller breast and that was it. Used to get at least 7-8 pieces of chicken but now only 4. I called them and was told they switched distributers and that the pieces were supposed to be bigger (which they are not) and that they now package it by weight instead and that you are not gauraunteed how many pieces you will get. I find it a rip off to pay $9 dollars for only 4 pieces of chicken and it wouldn't be enough for a meal for a family of more than 3 at the most. If you want a family meal of chicken I would suggest KFC or a chicken place because you would get more for you money at this point then what Banquet Chicken gives you.
Crystal R.
It’s not as good as it used to be I got 3 boxes and I only for 4 chickens in each box and it’s pretty expensive I won’t be buying it any more
Misty B.
Church Hill, TN
Not worth the price. The chicken is not that good. The crust is hard and greasy. The chicken is not the quality you expect from Banquet. I would not buy again, I have tried it 3 times and it never bakes up rite! If they done something different with the precooking then maybe when you bake it at home it would not overcook.
Sherry R.
Ohatchee, AL
I would buy this chicken in the skinless variety and the chicken was good. Larger pieces have to be cooked longer than smaller ones. Understandable and still an easy meal but the pieces have become smaller and now the skinless option isn't available in my area. Will have to find a replacement for this once go to quick and easy family meal.
Cassie N.
Bellaire, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
My family and I like a variety of banquet products. The fried chicken is a good choice when you have several people to feed. The chicken has a good taste and is a easier way to have fried chicken for dinner. My only complaint is them putting it in a box.Banquet Original Crispy Fried Chicken (Box)
Thelma J.
Richmond
I purchased a box of Southern crispy fried chicken used to get seven to nine pieces of chicken in this box not no longer you get 4 small pieces and for the price just not worth it. Used to love this chicken and bought it all the time I won't be buying anymore
Misty C.
Smithville, MS
I was so surprised the first time we tried this!! Just throw it in the oven & it’s so so tasty!! I love affordable, great tasting, easy meals!!
Tonya A.
Pinole, CA
How convenient it is to have a childhood favorite Banquet Crispy Fried Chicken, in the freezer for those nights when you just don’t want to cook. It is easy to keep week night meals simple, when you have Banquet Original Crispy Fried Chicken (Box). Just add a salad and your dinner is complete. 🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗
Sabrina R.
This is another food I've eaten since childhood and have loved since then. By the time it gets done, it isn't caked with grease or dripping with grease. It always comes out crunchy and flavorful. It can be kind of expensive. But I think it is worth it. I haven't had it in a long time though, like about a year. But I would recommend it to anybody who likes chicken without handling all that oil.
Tia S.
Athol, MA
I remember my family buying this when I was a kid and continue the tradition as an adult. It takes an hour long in the oven which is nice on Those. Cold or cool days. Easy to check up on household chores while you wait. Just whip up some mashed potatoes and gravy. Corn on the cob easy home tradition al meal.