Banquet Original Chicken Drumstrick

by Banquet

Whether you're serving up a delicious snack or coming up with new dinner ideas, Banquet has the chicken varieties to make any meal special.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Banquet Original Chicken Drumstrick!
Sarah D.
Spartanburg, SC
Easy and quick meal/snack that you can just pop in the microwave and go its not a homemade cooked meal but its still some decent food
Alex B.
These were my go to microwave meal in college. Thinking back on it now, however, I’m not sure why. The chicken itself tended to be dried out, but it was really easy to prepare. Needless to say, I think I will stick to making my own drum sticks
Christie C.
Wichita Falls, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Affordable price. Easy cooking directions ready in minutes. Great taste.. Kids love it!!! Delicious. Makes a great snack for kids after school or busy kids with school activities. On the go food.
Kimberly C.
Russellville, AL
Banquet Original Chicken Drumstrick are easy to bake and taste like fresh fried chicken! The drums are crispy and light without all the extra grease that you would get from a fryer. I usually bake mine on a rack so that the grease that is in them will drain as they cook. They are a quick solution for a quick meal!
Azucena C.
Yo los uso como bocadillos entre comidas para mis hijos son geniales por su tamaño con un sabor delicioso que les encanta ... simplemente no puedo dejar de comprarlos porque mis hijos los aman.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
These drumsticks are my favorite, so easy to prepare, and so delicious, this brand doesn't compare to other brands, no improvements needed, I will be buying these again.
Misty B.
Church Hill, TN
It is not what my husband considers good fried chicken. It gets hard and is greasy! For Banquet it is expensive! Tried cooking it three or four times so far and just is not worth the cost. It is edible but not good.
audrey W.
You cant go wrong with this, its quick and tasty. Have loved this chicken sence a kid lol and it's a hit with mine
Erica O.
Springfield, MA
They weren’t too bad for putting a quick meal together. A little on the dry side though, need to try to figure something out to make it moist and juicy. But overall not bad.
Dawn W.
Torrington, CT
So delicious I absolutely love these they are so good for an easy night if you've had to work all day and you're tired it's just a quick and easy throw them in the oven and cook them up and they come out absolutely delicious just as if you fry them yourself

Looking for your answer?