BY BANQUET

Banquet® Salisbury Steak Meal.
Gravy and Salisbury Steak.
(Made with Chicken, Pork, Beef) with Mashed Potatoes and Corn.
Good Source of Protein.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

• "It's pretty good for something frozen and out of a box." in 2 reviews
Vicky L.
Vicky L.
Elmhurst, NY
I love these so much! It's very quick and easy to make. At my local grocery shop they usually have the deal 10 for $10 and I always buy it when they do have the deal. Highly recommend this to other people who are lazy and don't like to cook
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Foodie Expert
My go to quick lunch and at just $1 or less I can't beat it - I like the apple addition
Ryann C.
Ryann C.
roseville, MI
Foodie Expert
This is pretty good for frozen food. I've been eating these since I was a little kid
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Sacramento, CA
My boyfriend likes to make sandwiches out of these, and i cant even stomach them. They tastes worse than cardboard. I don't even know HOW these are rated 4 stars. Seriously, you will regret it. There is a reason they are so cheap. No flavor at all.
Brandie R.
Brandie R.
Foodie Expert
Me and hubby eat this about once a week. He works long hours and i am very busy with life at home. This is easy too cook and tastes pretty good for a frozen meal. I also like to keep them in the freezer to snack on.
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Inkster, MI
Great for a quick complete meal. After a long day at work this comes in handy for a satisfying meal.
valeria p.
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL
Favorite frozen item for a while. It tastes well, cooks fast and its very cheap. Some places even sells them for a dollar.
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
Foodie Expert
Not something I would ever choose to purchase, even for a quick meal or my lunch at work. I don't really enjoy anything out of a box, and salisbury steak is no exception. Typically is either too cold or too hot. The mashed potatoes taste super fake, too.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Helenwood, TN
The Salisbury steak is delicious, but only if you put it in the oven. I wish it came with other sides and desserts.
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH
Foodie Expert
The Salisbury steak meal is my favorite. Although they need some seasonings it is always good. They are very affordable and easy to make.