BY BANQUET

Banquet® Chicken Fingers Meal.
Breaded chicken patties, macaroni & cheese sauce and a fudge brownie.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Good source of protein. see more...

Alex S.
Louisville , Ky
My favorite banquet meal. As always it's cheap and easy, and pretty tasty for the price. The brownie is really nice, sometimes it bubbles over into the other parts of the meal but it never bothered me. The brownie is pretty soft and moist and is my favorite part. The macaroni is nice and creamy, I enjoy it and I'm pretty picky with macaroni. The chicken fingers are also good. So all in all its something I'd recommend for when you need a snack or something quick. The portions are small, so it may take a couple to feel some people up. I'm a really small guy and usually have to eat something else with it.
Dianna L.
Everett, WA
You get what you get. This is super cheap so you can't expect something a gourmet chef would make but it does actually taste good for the price you pay for it. The portions are smaller than they used to be but you can't blame them considering almost everything else is getting more expensive. Very quick and easy to make if you're not picky about what you're eating and up for a little more than just a snack.
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
I enjoyed eating these as a kid and I still do sometimes. The brownie was my favorite part, it's not a bad brownie! The chicken tenders could be a little better quality but the mac and cheese and brownie are good. Only $1 you can't beat that
Stacie C.
The brownie is perfect. Not too sweet, but just sweet enough. The chicken fingers are amazing. So tender. The mac & cheese is really creamy. You won't regret purchasing this!!!
Unyque C.
Uh no I really don't like banquet frozen foods, not much flavor and small servings. rather just make Mac n cheese from craft and get some frozen chicken tenders and pop them in the microwave, Yah it takes longer...but it will taste better
Taylor M.
Birmingham, AL
These are one of the best frozen food dinners I've ever eaten before. The meat taste real, it's not dark on the inside, the cake is moist and their Mac n cheese is good too. For about $2.50 at Walmart.
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
Very good. Very affordable. My kids love them. Fast and easy to cook. What more can I say. I buy these instead of the expensive kids frozen meals and my kids are just as happy because it comes with a dessert.
Tuyen B.
I really like these TV dinner meals. Great for a college student like myself. If I ever get lazy to cook, I just pop these in the microwave and I'm set! This combo goes great together and tastes good!
Alyssa P.
Delicious. A perfect meal for a picky eater in place of their least favorite meal. We beat these up all the time for my brother on sloppy joe night and he loves them!
Kalynn W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
These are not very good, but are great for a child that is a little picky. I have made them before when baby'sitting and the kids don't seem to mind them.
Cassaundra P.
Accokeek, MD
I like some of these meals. My favorite is the Sweet and Sour Chicken. What is your favorite Banquet meal.