Banquet Hot’n Spicy Links

by Banquet

#14 in Sausages

Round out your breakfast spread with these savory sausage links. They�re crafted with a touch of spice for those who like a little heat. Proudly made without artificial colors, artificial flavors, or preservatives, and in the USA since 1953.

where to find them
Start your review of Banquet Hot’n Spicy Links!
Vanessa N.
Medows of Dan, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Now the Banquet Brown N Serve Sasuageshot N spicy are just not for me I'm sorry Banquet I love all your other Sasuages but these are a bit to spicy for my taste buds. If you like spicy you will love them. If not don't get them . That's about all I can tell you except it's alredy cook just brown and serve a real quick breakfast lunch dinner snack whatever you want it for .
Ashley T.
1,244 reviews
Omg I love these for weekend breakfast!! They are so easy and fast to make ! There so juicy and yummy! We go through a whole box in our house ! I love them and recommend them to everyone ! Yes get out there and buy them.
Beth H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I didnt find these very spicy … they were super greasy will nit but again..not sure how the other flavors are but not willing to find out
Stephanie A.
Bronx, NY
My girls love these. I make them in the morning sometimes with some eggs and toast. They love to add syrup to it as well.
Alexandra N.
Boaz, AL
Not a huge fan. They are a little too spicy for my family’s taste, which I will say is not the products fault. They do perform as promised, just brown and serve, but like I said the taste is a little too much for us!
Megan L.
Granby, MA
These are a staple in my house. I give them to my boys almost daily with eggs or even just fruit and cheese.
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
Super easy to heat up to add to your favorite breakfast entree. Great flavor easy to cook and its fast! Especially if you have little hungry mouths to feed. The price was reasonable and would repurchase in the future! If your in a pinch and need a quit flavorful breakfast pick these up!
Ann G.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a big fan of convenience while cooking, and these Banquet Brown and Serve Cooked Breakfast Sausages. They are small,but lots of flavor. My favorite is Maple syrup!! They have other varieties, original, Turkey and hot and spicy. They are reasonably priced. And come in links or patties.
Edna F.
I've tried this sausages before, and they are good. Good flavor and not too expensive. They go great with pancakes and eggs.
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Banquet hot and spicy sausages are a favorite of my son and daughter. They both tend to like things with a kick to it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...