Banquet Homestyle Morning Bake

by Banquet

For breakfast time�or anytime! Banquet Morning Bakes� come complete to help you serve a hot, fresh-from-the-oven meal. Which means less prep time, and one less thing to worry about.

Does your family eat these for dinner?
Start your review of Banquet Homestyle Morning Bake!
Wilda C.
Crimora, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This has everything you need to make this and it's easy to make. It's not too pricey. The instructions are easy to follow and everyone in the house will eat this when I make it. This is a great easy meal for breakfast or dinner.i like that everything is in the box and you don't need anything else to make it.
Michael B.
Martinsville
Amazing the gravy is just right. Perfect portion of gravy and biscuits. Not bland. The flavor is just right. Taste just like McDonald’s when hot and ready!
Kayla S.
Williston, ND
It's easy has all the ingredients and it's freaking delicious and at a decent price too I love these things and I don't even like breakfast so think bout that
Jenni B.
I was impressed! Did not think a box meal would be so tasty! It may not be moms Sunday morning breakfast but it was this moms Saturday!
Amanda D.
Blanchester, OH
I love these breakfast, everything you need, in the box and whip up a good filling breakfast for your family. Delicous, quick, and inexpensive, how could you go wrong. I always try to keep two boxes of tube Banquet breakfast in my pantry. Either the cheesy hashbrown bake or the biscuit and gravy. They both have my family going for seconds.
Jessica C.
Monroe, LA
Quick, easy, & delicious. Helps gets those of us with busy mornings and kids out the door. Mornings are so much easier with these.
Deseanna T.
Detroit, MI
They were called cheesy for a reason. It was too much cheese and I didn't need to add extra cheese. And the ham was chewable. It wasn't hard or it didn't have a long-lasting gum effect. At this point, I am a HUUGE fan of Banquet!!!!
Hannah M.
Northville, MI
This is delicious and is easy to make! I enjoy the taste these brings in the morning. It’s super delicious and you can add anything on top to make it extra special!
Sharon B.
Fairhope, AL
Purchased at: Kroger
These are great. Quick , easy, and delicious. I like them on the days I work 3rd shift. Getting home around 6am, taking a hot shower and a nap they are the perfect brunch.
Laura A.
I made this for my family and got enthusiastic responses all the way around! It was very easy to make and also very filling and quite delicious as well. I will definitely be making this purchase again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...