BY BANQUET

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Brittany G.
Anderson, IN
My mom always used to make these when I was a kid. I love them to this day. I once ate an entire box to myself when I was pregnant. It's delicious and I love how it makes me feel so nice and homey. It reminds me of good times. I will definitely buy again.
Nikki M.
Springfield
I'll preface this by saying I do not like turkey. However, I love this. I can remember my mother making this for dinner with mashed potatoes and peas when I was little. Last week, for the first time since I've had children, I bought this. One child liked it, the other didn't. That's the way it always goes. In any case, I still love this as much as I did when I was a kid. This, or ground, is the only way I will eat turkey.
Robin S.
Smoaks, SC
While the kids are in school, we always have something going on. Open House, baseball, basketball, football, soccer, cheerleading, SOMETHING! I take care of my father and work and my boyfriend has two jobs. We hate getting takeout and prefer homecooked meal. While this isn't the same thing as cooking our own turkey and gravy, it tastes just as great!
Araceli  R.
La Villa, TX
Banquet Sliced Turkey & Homestyle Gravy Entree is a great meal loved it even the kids loved it
Jessica S.
I'm not a fan of this dinner options. The turkey is very chewy and I hate that it tastes like fake meat!
Amber L.
We ate this a lot growing up. They are filling when you are on a budget and great with mashed potatoes.