BY BANQUET #88 in Frozen Entrees

Banquet® Cheesy Smothered Charbroiled Patty Meal.
Made with Pork & Turkey Charbroiled Patty Smothered with Cheddar Cheese Sauce with Mashed Potatoes and Bacon Bits.
Good Source of Protein.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

• "they taste pretty good when your really hungry !" in 1 review
  • "I like these they are great for lunch or if you don't feel like cooking I buy these often & banquet is a pretty good brand" in 1 review
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I do not like any banquet meals like this. They don't have any flavor and they smell so bad when cooking.
I use to buy them for the kids because they liked them but now that they have moved on I won't be buying them in the future.
They are cheap! Very cheap.
But it shows in the taste of the product.
Darian S.
Not bad but not great either. I feel like with these you kinda get what you pay for. The meat and the sauce was not half bad. The potatoes I did not like one bit. They were kinda gritty and watery and seemed to have no flavor no matter how much salt I added. These meals are still good for something small and quick in a hurry.
Leanna C.
Wish it came in a bigger portion but the food itself is yummy the price is not bad so maybe they could come up with one a little more expensive with bigger value but all in all the food is pretty good bad part is its microwaved and contains alot of salt
Monica R.
Radcliff, KY
I have had the Charbroiled Patty Meal several times. It could use a little more seasoning, but I like seasoned items. I usually make these when I am cleaning my house all day and dont want to take the time to stop and cook. Just pop it in the microwave and its ready! Fast and Easy are good with me!
Carly C.
These Banquet meals are very quick and easy to make. They aren't the most amazing meals, and I couldn't eat them everyday. But when you're in a rush they are pretty good. I would recommend these to families who are often on the run.
Sheila G.
Believe it or not, these are a hit in my household. It's an easy meal for the kids. My boyfriend eats them as a snack to hold him over until later in the day. You can get them at most grocery stores. They aren't expensive and usually go on sale at least once a month.
Saphire A.
Brooklyn, NY
These are good for a long day at work and you really don't want to cook anything and just wanna make something quick. Just pop it in the microwave and cook. It's so tasty and never too salty , caution though it can cause weight gain
Tatyana G.
Bronx, NY
This stuff gave me so much gass, I nearly ended up in the hospital, I was in so much pain. I have no clue whatbthey put in the hell, but it cannot be safe for human consumption. This was like plane food and prison slop put together. I urge you to just make it yourself rather than wasting money on this.
Khadijah F.
Hemet, CA
Very sad that the size of the dishes got smaller but very happy the quality of the food stayed the same. A little salt and pepper here and there should do the trick.
Hannah C.
Columbia, MO
These are basically what you'd expect for $1. They're fast and easy to make, taste okay (nothing to get excited about but they're palatable), and they have some small amount of nutritional value. I wouldn't recommend these as an actual meal (the lack of nutritive value means they don't keep you full for that long) but they're fine as a snack to tide you over before a meal.