Banquet Homestyle Bakes  Country Chicken Mashed Potatoes & Biscuits 30.9 Oz Box

Banquet Homestyle Bakes Country Chicken Mashed Potatoes & Biscuits 30.9 Oz Box

BY BANQUET HOMESTYLE BAKES

Banquet homestyle country chicken n biscuits 30.9oz see more...

Banquet Homestyle Bakes  Country Chicken Mashed Potatoes & Biscuits 30.9 Oz Box
Banquet Homestyle Bakes Country Chicken Mashed Potatoes & Biscuits 30.9 Oz Box
Isabel A.
I like most of Banquet's meals I've tried, but this one... I will never buy again. I followed the directions exactly. It was quick and easy to follow. Very little clean up which was wonderful. But the actual flavor was terrible. It had such a strong after taste that it made the entire dish inedible. The biscuits even had an aftertaste. I'm very unpleased to say the least.
Lekea H.
Clinton , OK
This dinner is so easy to make!!! :) i make this on nights when i just want a good dinner thats no hastle. its a great price and you can even buy in some dollar stores. the only thing i will say is season it to your own taste because just like other premade meals its a little bland.
Justine  A.
My girlfriend and I are on very different schedules. These banquet home style bakes come with everything I need to make a quick, easy, and delicious dinner and they are very affordable. Yay for convenience!
Summer R.
Union, MS
My family loves it! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the biscuits are a little doughy for my liking. I've tried different cooking times and different mixing ratios, but I can't get it quite right. Still, we repurchase often and enjoy it!
Brittany D.
By far my favorite quick and easy meal to prepare. if I don't feel like standing in the kitchen can throw one of these in the oven and everyone is satisfied. they are delicious!!!
Heather H.
Pineville, LA
This is my husbands favorite cheap quick dinner! It's so good! And so easy to make!
Summer B.
Edmond, Oklahoma
This is a fast and simple dinner. I like to have them on hand for those nights where everyone has something to do but still want a family dinner.
jasmine d.
Obetz, OH
I love these meals but im curious if anyone else adds anything to theirs?