BY BANQUET

Find Prepared Appetizers, Meals And Sides at Target.com! Banquet Frozen Salisbury Steak Meal 9.5 oz Size: 9.5 Ounces. see more...

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is an easy cheap meal option, but certainly isn't over the top delicious or healthy. The steak is drowned in the sauce, but Ive used some of it to mix in with the mashed potatoes, which is pretty good. I've only ever eaten this at my parents house when I've visited and they've had no options
George G.
George G.
Just simply DELICIOUS!! I can get these on sale for $1 at times and that is when I stock up. I make a sandwich with the sreak and mix the corn into the potatos so so good.
Helayna  M.
Helayna M.
Louisville , Ky
My favorite frozen meal of all time! My family doesn't like Salisbury steak so this is the perfect amount just for me. I could eat this all the time (oh wait I do)
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this one. Banquet is probably the best brand of TV dinners, in my opinion. And the Salisbury steak one is just so good. I know it's a TV dinner, but it's pretty good for what it is.