BY BANQUET #45 in Frozen Entrees

Cheese, potato and ham in a flaky crust. see more...

• How do these taste? Does they ham cook or look raw?3 Answers
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love banquet deep dish cheesy ham & potatoe 7oz box because they are a perfect portion. it doesn't compare to others brand because they taste awesome and is healthy for you. they sell for a great value and price. i would recommend this product to friends and family because they are simply delicious and make a perfect snack.
Chennette B.
Bronx, NY
Banquet dinners are a quick fix to hunger. While it's not a replacement for dinner it does the job. It's pretty tasty especially since the ingredients are actual chicken and not a by product. I think these are pretty delicious and would recommend them to anyone who like pot pies and looking for something quick.
Elizabeth C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I normally buy the chicken potpie from banquet and I gave this one a try thinking I really like cheesy ham and potatos. I followed the directions on the back and made mine in the microwave. I let it sit in the microwave even when i would normally dive into my chicken potpie. Pull it out to eat very disappointed. I though it was nasty I will never buy it again.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
A surprisingly great tasting quick and covenant option for breakfast.  The ingredients in it pair really well and for a frozen entree it really tastes very nice.  It is just so easy to fix in oven or the microwave, and my picky kids who hardly try anything new actually eat these.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love pot pies. The only thing that I don't like is when I microwave it and it's hot on the outside and cold in the middle but then again, what frozen item isn't like that? This one is good and I like to have it for breakfast in the morning.
Alexandria W.
Charleston, WV
Can I just say that I am obsessed with these? They are so good and well priced. I throw one of these in the oven and it is delicious. I usually don't like freezer foods like this very much, but I really do like this one a lot! Easy to make, cheap, and good! I can't ask for much more!
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
My kids love these things they are the perfect quick little meal. It's easy to make and they taste amazing!!! I purchased from local grocery stores for $1 great buy and I will continue to purchase
Alexandra M.
Antioch, TN
Usualmente no como muchas comidas congeladas pero esta en especial me gusta mucho, tiene buen sabor y está súper rápido, perfecto para cuando no quieres cocinar!
Katie F.
Pueblo, CO
I just tried this a week ago!!! And mm mm my new favorite go to for breakfast when I do not want to cook!! My 14month old also enjoyed this! The pie crust was so good !!
Sara G.
North Port, FL
Ounces of cheese ham and hash brown potatoes offers a quick, comfortable and delicious addition to the pantry. This pack of Banquet Homestyle Bakes Ham and Hash Browns Cheese can be ready in just 5 minutes and comes with everything you need for a tasty meal; Just add water. Inside this box: 1 can of cheese sauce with ham, 1 bag of potatoes, 1 bag of filling crumb; All you need to add: 2 cups hot water, Includes cheddar cheese and ham
Preparation of 5 minutes, oven or stove
Danielle M.
How do these taste? Does they ham cook or look raw?