BY BANQUET

Banquet® Breaded Breasts, Drums, and Thighs Family Pack of Crispy Chicken.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Denise G.
Yummy crispy chicken. Taste great and it super easy to cook . Just pop it in the oven and done . Add a few side's and you have a nice meal for the family and the cost is cheaper then going out to eat
Tori R.
Clovis, CA
This box is awesome, I live in a house of 4 and sometimes we just want something simple but delicious, this is the easy route I like to take. Paired with mashed potatoes and corn. So good! Everyone likes it! I’d highly recommend this!
Paula F.
Nome,AK
Used to love this product but today I got a box and was very disappointed. Payed $9 for the 29 oz box and got 1 thigh, 2 drumsticks and 1 smaller breast and that was it. Used to get at least 7-8 pieces of chicken but now only 4. I called them and was told they switched distributers and that the pieces were supposed to be bigger (which they are not) and that they now package it by weight instead and that you are not gauraunteed how many pieces you will get. I find it a rip off to pay $9 dollars for only 4 pieces of chicken and it wouldn't be enough for a meal for a family of more than 3 at the most. If you want a family meal of chicken I would suggest KFC or a chicken place because you would get more for you money at this point then what Banquet Chicken gives you.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
I have to buy 3 boxes of these to feed my family but it's a quick fix when I am busy. Very tasty. Cooks well. The skin is crunchy and seasoned well. Not greasy either
Emily G.
Sanbornville, NH
Our family likes to get this every now and then, along with the spice kind. It is very good, but a little expensive considering. We usually get it at Walmart so it's not too bad but you'd expect more for the price. We don't really look at other brands, though.
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Quick simple meal yes but cost not budget friendly and I found the pieces of chicken to be on the small side. These did produce a lot of grease I will purchase next time only if there's a sale and I'll put them on the roaster rack when cooking to drain the grease.
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
A quick and easy dinner, although the pieces are not very big the flavor is really good. If you are looking for a less mess, simple fried chicken meal this will do it for you. I would suggest you get 2 boxes though to make sure it goes around.
Maryann B.
Henderson, NV
This meal works whenever I don't have time to make a real meal for my family I would say it's very helpful but the quality isn't that good and I'm concern about the sodium content but overall it's ok.
Evette C.
I got my chicken banquet at pick and save in zanesville ohio i got 3 pices and no more was upset i payed 7.99 for that chicken and 4 people to feed and it didnot go far at all. Well it did taste ok. But not worth it
Danielle K.
TUCSON, AZ
This is a quick meal I love to make for the family when I just don't feel like I have the time to make something. Its really good and the price isn't to bad. We are a family of 4 so 1 box is just right