Banquet Chicken Pot Pie

Our signature pot pies are wrapped in a flaky, made-from-scratch crust and filled with beef, chicken, or turkey. And each variety delivers the comfort-food flavor you love.

Found a thick piece of plastic stuck to piece of chicken inside my pot pie
Has anyone else felt like the taste has change in the last year?
Start your review of Banquet Chicken Pot Pie!
Faye R.
Newport, NC
Banquet Chicken Pot Pie uploaded by Faye R.
It was just enough to hold me over for dinner! A nice little lunch! Had great flavor and was creamy! Wouldn’t change anything. Affordable not expensive. Big his with my family. Definitely will be buying more!
Heather L.
New Bedford, MA
Banquet Chicken Pot Pie uploaded by Heather L.
This is something I grew up with.. and they haven’t changed the recipe much.. I still love eating these.. it’s a great meal and not expensive
christy M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this chicken pop pie my favorite part is the creamy filling. I don't eat it alot but when I get a taste for it i eat my share!! I would like for the crust to be a little different but other than that it's a really good pie if you try it let me know what you think Banquet Chicken Pot Pie
Tonya A.
Pinole, CA
An old childhood favorite is still going strong. Imagine flaky light crust, yummy gravy, with luscious chunks of chicken, fill your appetite within a few minutes (if you microwave and a little more time if you heat in the oven.) Banquet Chicken Pot Pie
Caffinna M.
Grove, OK
I get these because they're cheap and cheerful. I grew up eating these and get nostalgic and have been known to crave these. I didn't want to fill out and review each and every flavor.
Rebecca C.
Greensburg, PA
These are nice to have in the freezer ready to go. They taste so good. They have chicken, gravy and vegetables all in a flaky pie crust. They are very affordable, you always can find them at a very good price.
Renee T.
Easy to cook in the oven or microwave. A low budget choice for a meal. Delicious and reminds me of my childhood. I am a fan!
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
If I’m tired and home alone, I will throw one of these in the oven for dinner. Not as good as homemade, but it satisfies my hunger. It has quite a bit of dark chicken in it, which isn’t my favorite. The crust and vegetables are good.
Heather M.
Richmond, MO
Banquet Chicken Pot Pie uploaded by Heather M.
We love buying these they are a great price great for nights you don't want to cook yourself they come in a variety of different flavors and taste great
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
Chicken pot pies have been around for ever and i love them! I get mine a little crispy and it taiste delicious! Cant go wrong with a pot pie!