BY BANQUET

Banquet® Chicken Nugget Meal.
Breaded nugget - shaped chicken patties, corn and macaroni & cheese sauce.
Good source of protein.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• I follow the instructions on the box but my nuggets still end up ...1 Answers
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
These are fast and easy to make. They are always in sale for a dollar at my local grocery store. Great when you are on a budget. These are my favorite TV dinners. I buy them all the time. My kids love them.
Alicia L.
Orem, UT
The chicken is good and i love the corn, when its done i put some butter to melt in the corn and its amazing. not a fan of the mac n cheese. the issue i have is with getting the perfect nugget, its always either soggy frome the outside or hard and chewy
Elizabeth S.
Somerset, KY
Im so over TV dinners...they don't make them the same and it seems like every time you get one there is less and less in them
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, OR
My daughter loves the chicken nuggets. I on the other hand feel like the chicken nuggets almost get mushy when you microwave them
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
If your looking for something quick without much preparation then I would try these. They are pretty good.
Leslie M.
Fast and easy to make for a late dinner. I usually don't buy frozen meals but the kids love these so much. Tastes amazing better than other frozen dinners.
Sadie E.
These are really the best when you're broke & busy all the time so you don't have time for all that cooking and making a mess
Alicia L.
Orem, UT
I follow the instructions on the box but my nuggets still end up either hard or too soggy, how can i cant the perfect chicken nugget?