Food & SnacksFrozen FoodBanquet
Chicken, Mashed Potatoes & Biscuits

Banquet Chicken, Mashed Potatoes & Biscuits

by Banquet

Put together a tasty meal for your family in minutes. This complete Homestyle Bakes meal kit features savory chicken, creamy mashed potatoes, and biscuits. It�s comforting, easy to prepare, and has enough wholesome ingredients to feed five. Made in the USA

If I double this recipe should I cook it at higher temperature I am quite sure I should cook it longer bc of the bigger pan. I just wanted to see if anyone else has tried this and been successful.  [product:banquet-homestyle-bakes-15]
I love these meals but im curious if anyone else adds anything to theirs?
Start your review of Banquet Chicken, Mashed Potatoes & Biscuits!
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
Banquet Chicken, Mashed Potatoes & Biscuits uploaded by Susan D.
Awesome great and easy to make. Very creamy and delicious too. Hubby tried and he even loves it.
Kristen B.
Skiatook, OK
These meals are quick and easy to make even for someone with no cooking experience. They are delicious and my family loves them. It's also nice that that nearly all of the ingredients that you need are contained in the box. I would definitely recommend!
James H.
Joshua Tree, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
The food itself taste and feels like it’s full of preservatives but at the same time is delicious as hell with the ease of cooking that any home alone teen can make it for their sibling
Megan J.
Tulsa, OK
Banquet Chicken, Mashed Potatoes & Biscuits uploaded by Megan J.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my all time favorite complete meals so easy to make i like to add 2 cans of chicken breast taste real good no complaints here no bitter taste i would recommend to anyone that doesn't like alot of ingredients to make a simple dinner i will keep buying all over again
Jessica A.
Milwaukee, WI
My daughter literally begged me to find these cause I hadn't made them in awhile and we've noticed some bbn of the store here dont sell em know more, but I found them... at walmart.. woohoo!!
Rychael L.
Phoenix, AZ
Here’s another delicious meal by Banquet Homestyle Bakes. It has chicken and mashed potatoes. So delicious and great value. Easy to prepare especially when you’re in a hurry to get dinner on the table. I’d recommend to others.
Taylor L.
Leighton, AL
I always turn this into a chicken pot pie type dinner. It's easy and quick to make for my family. Definitely a hit in my household. It's on the menu at least every other 2 weeks. We love it!
VANESSA D.
Goldsboro, NC
Good and full of flavor definitely get your belly&money worth..the size is great as well would give to my friends to try and passed on a a good word to share ..it's great tasting and everything I thought it would be by just looking at the book
Rebecca J.
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These are good when you dont have a lot of time to cook! All in one dish and it tastes pretty good too. My family loves when i make these for dinner i never have any left overs afterward! I would recommend this product easy quick and good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brittani F.
Lakeview, MI
As someone who doesn’t usually cook I thought this would be something I could whip up. I wasn’t wrong-I did it! It looked nice and I was all proud of myself until I took a bite. No one in my house wanted to eat it. I re-named it cat food.