Banquet Chicken Fried Chicken Meal

by Banquet

Banquet® Chicken Fried Chicken Meal.
Country style gravy, mashed potatoes, breaded fried chicken patty and corn.
Good source of protein.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

How much food that contains it and packaging you how many calories?
How much food that contains it and packaging you how many calories?
Start your review of Banquet Chicken Fried Chicken Meal!
Port Hueneme, CA
Good food that doesn’t take too long to reheat. If you’re in a rush or don’t have time to cook this may bee a good option. Not exactly the healthiest but doesn’t contain useless calories either.
205 East Walnut Street Danville Illinois
I like this product because the gravy on the chicken makes a really good flavor but the corn and mashed potatoes usually end up mixed together and I don't like that.
Canton, MI
Really simple and easy to make. Just pop it in the microwave for a few minutes and you have yourself a good little meal. Love the corn and the fluffy mashed potatoes. The crust of the chicken is pretty soggy, if I’m not going to lie, but what do you expect from a microwaved meal. I would’ve gave five stars, but I have noticed in the past few years that the size of the chicken has pretty much shrunk in size.
Roseville, MI
This meal is so bomb and so cheap. My mom used to buy me and my sisters these when we were younger & I still eat them to this day. They're so flavorful, and filling. I always put butter in the corn and potatoes! So delicious
san bernardino
this is my absolute favorite flavor of banquet meals. they are a great value and really fill you up! the prices are about $1.25 per meal sometimes lower. the only con is that i’m not eating one right now ! i definitely recommend this to someone who is on a budget and wants a filling meal
Pikeville, KY
very good i eat the alot there cheap but fill you up dont know haw healthy they are but i dont cear eater there a good fast snack for less the two dollers im a repeat costumer of this product go get you one and try it if you like tv dinners you like this
For a snack or something to fill my stomach if I'm in a rush, I'll eat these. I like the combination of these three. I love my corn and mash potatoes, so that's a plus! All you do is put these in the microwave and you're set - a meal!
Louisville, KY
I personally don't like it not good to me at all what are the ingredients it chicken gravy corn first time eating this chicken gravy corn stuff it is easy prepare it take to times in microwave to fully cook no I recommend this to people at all
I like the fried chicken in the Banquet meals. They have a good taste, the skin gets crispy. The veggies and potatoes are always good. Just wish they would put a little more food in there
Knoxville, TN
I always loved eating these all the time when I was a kid they are still really good and they have all different kinds too that you can choose from