BY BANQUET

Banquet® Chicken Fried Beef Steak Meal.
Country style gravy and chicken fried beef patty fritter with mashed potatoes and corn.
Good source of protein.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Brad G.
Trinidad, CO
These are cheap and pretty good. It's not serious gourmet stuff, but come on, they cost a dollar. I like to put the mashed potatoes and on in the chicken fried beef compartment and then mash it all together.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,955 reviews
We do not eat these meals frequently, but we do sometimes keep frozen meals like this on hand for convenience. Not my favorite variety of this brand because it's a little too soggy, but not bad. Affordable, as well.
Jaclyn D.
dover, DE
They are ok if you need a quick meal, but personally I have never liked them. They don't have the best flavor so I suggest to add your own seasoning.
Chelsea M.
FPO
I personally hate microwave dinners. Some are okay, and some are downright gross. This one has to be cooked in the oven, or it tastes disgusting.