BY BANQUET #30 in Frozen Entrees

Banquet® Chicken & Broccoli Pot Pie.
Try our Fruit Pies!
Banquet, Apple Pie.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Karen M.
Augusta, GA
What's not to love about pot pies? I am just glad there's more variety to the pot pies now! This is really good! Easy to make! I pop mine in the oven. Let it cook to a golden color and remove! Eat out of the container you baked it or remove it and place on a plate. I usually make a corn and peas mixture to serve with it. Highly recommend this if you love chicken and broccoli!
Mandy S.
Sallisaw, OK
I love that these are so easy to prepare and perfect on a cold day. I have recently tried preparing them in the microwave instead of toaster oven as per the instructions on the box and it turns out great! Just don't over cook them. I just wish they had a bit more filling inside the pie.
Amy S.
Troy, OH
I don't like peas so I like this pot pie. I love the crust. I wish they were a bit bigger but I like them a lot. I especially like the price - I think I only paid $1 for them. I stock up and keep several in the fridge. Yummy, comfort food.
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
These chicken pot pies are high in calories but so darn delicious and end up stuffing my face with them. Sheesh I cant get enough. Whether it's the chicken, beef, or turkey!
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
Pretty good for a very inexpensive dinner. Most teenage boys eat as a snack. I recommend baking it over microwaving it. Found at most grocery stores
Misty O.
These have been one of my favorites since I was a kid. My mother used to make them all the time and now I make them for my kids.
Brenda H.
Oklahoma City, OK
El producto es bueno pero en ocasiones tiene un sabor raro y a plástico la verdad si me gusta pero no del todo.
Brittany R.
So tasty but not like your ordinary pain chicken pot pie these are so tasty and very reasonably priced too!
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
This pot pie tastes good and is very easy to make. You put it on a baking sheet and then into the oven.
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE
This is very good
Tastes delicious
Not available at all stores
Cheap
Easy to cook
Texture is great
Valerie S.
Albertville , AL
Foodie Expert
Is this your all time favorite? if not what other
Stephanie S.