BY BANQUET #63 in Chicken

Banquet® Chicken Breast Tenders.
Resealable.
Breaded tender shaped chicken breast patties with rib meat.
Made with 100% natural* chicken breast with rib meat.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
0g trans fat per serving.
Per 5 tenders.
210 calories.
2g sat fat, 10% DV.
390mg sodium, 16% DV.
1g sugars.
*Minimally processed.
No artificial ingredients. see more...

Kalei M.
These bring back old memories of when I was a little girl eating these all time and any chance I could. I don't eat them anymore, due to my dietary life style but they sure do bring back memories when I go down the frozen food isle.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
I love this brand of chicken. Tastes like good quality and I always have some in my freezer. I use it for chicken and waffles and it is AMAZING especially with bacon syrup YuM. I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
I am currently eating these for dinner right this very second, and I'd like to say that these are THE WORST chicken tenders I've ever eaten. The 'chicken' is very minced and the breading is awful. I'm not giving this an F simply because i like the fact that they are easy to make. The worst part about these, is the fact that I bought them because they were BOGO...now I'm stuck with another bag. =[
Vanessa P.
Wildomar, CA
Good for the poor college student, quick microwaveable goodness. Not necessarily a gourmet option though. Make sure you follow the cooking instructions or you will end up with soggy chicken strips.
Allison N.
These are okay for some quick snack or lunch if needed. definitely not the best tasting chicken fingers but not completely gross. i like having them for convenience.
Nicole U.
Swanton, OH
Soggy in the microwave. Better in the oven. Cheap for kids. One of the cheapest frozen chicken products out there. We typically use them for chicken wraps to disguise some of the taste.
Taylor O.
Horatio, AR
These come in handy! My kiddos love them and they are a quick fix meal for sure. Just pop them in the oven, make a side dish or two and BAM, you have supper!
Mary C.
Owensboro, KY
Banquet makes some of the best chicken. It's an easy fix. An you can make some sides to go with it. It taste incredible with BBQ sauce or ketchup.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
My son is a kind of a picky eater but he loves these and they're quick and even better for days where you're not at home very long!
anna k.
Bronx, NY
I personally like the taste especially if you warm them up in a convention oven and they get all crispy. Tasty and Satisfying.