Banquet Chicken Breast Strips (Bag)

by Banquet

These delicious chicken breast strips taste better than ever with our improved recipe. They�re made with 100% natural white-meat chicken, and without preservatives, artificial flavors, or artificial colors. Plus, they�re battered and breaded for the best dipping and dunking. Just microwave or bake them for a quick, tasty treat. Fun fact: They�ve been made in the USA since 1953.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Banquet Chicken Breast Strips (Bag)!
lana N.
Canton
My parents used to cook these for me and my sister when we were younger because they were never home to cook us dinner and they were good but not the best ever. I love chicken strips and chicken nuggets but i've definitely had better.
Destiny J.
Ponchatoula, LA
Decent chicken strips and easily prepared. I buy them all the time they’re super good in the air fryer. They can get a bit bland but that makes them perfect for kids.
Courtney R.
Beckley, WV
These are great! They are more like large chicken nuggets but cook up perfectly in an air fryer.
Jessie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
These strips taste really great and are best cooked in the oven they come out perfectly. Sometimes in the microwave they come out too tough or not cooked through all the way.
Alexandra C.
Altamonte Springs
They have a nice crunch to them, not a lot of flavor from the breading. I always pair it with bbq sauce. I put these in the air fryer.
Jessica G.
Bellevue, IA
This were great! Super easy to just pop in the air fryer for a quick meal! Will buy again!
Linda C.
Springfield, MO
These are great for a quick dinner when you don't have time to make a meal. They are on the bland side so a great dipping sauce is recommended.
Sarah S.
milford
These are my kids after school go to. They are so crispy out of the air fryer and the kids like them because the are easy and fast. They taste like real chicken.
Anita S.
Lilburn, GA
These are easy to use and handy to keep on hand for a quick and easy meal. Kids love them too.
Kimberly C.
Poplar Bluff, MO
These are delicious chicken nuggets. They are made of real chicken and not like the overly processed ones. And great value too. They are perfect for family nights or a snack. Would not change anything about them. I highly recommend these!!

Looking for your answer?