BY BANQUET

Banquet® Chicken Breast Strips.
Breaded chicken breast patties with rib meat.
Made with 100% Natural* chicken breast with rib meat.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
0g trans fat per serving.
*Minimally processed.
Resealable. see more...

Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Foodie Expert
This brand is on the cheaper side compared to other chicken brands which is clear when reviewing the quality of what you are buying. I do not like these to be completely honest. I find them to have no flavor in addition to have meat in them that can appear to be questionable looking. I personally like my chicken nuggets to look like chicken when I bite into them. I'll definitely never buy these again.
Linda C.
Springfield, MO
Foodie Expert
These are great for a quick dinner when you don't have time to make a meal. They are on the bland side so a great dipping sauce is recommended.
haley s.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
Pretty average chicken strips, I personally prefer the tyson brand. thats just me.
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
Foodie Expert
I don't think I've tried these chicken strips, but I love the Banquet Chicken Nuggets. I actually prefer them vs. the other leading brand. My kids love them too! If I see these strips, I'll definitely be trying them.
Samantha H.
Foodie Expert
It's alright not my favorite.
Kayla G.
Racine, WI
My son just absolutely loves these!! I think there alright. They are better when cooked in the stove!
Kirsten D.
riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
I usually buy the tyson brand but i figured i would give these a try. they are not my favorite. they are too chewy for me.
Jennifer C.
Jackson, MI
These are so good they are better than the ones that Denny's make! My oldest daughter is very picky on food and will eat the whole bag if I let her.
Laura Lee  W.
Blackshear, GA
Always cook in oven to get best results. Really good chicken taste natural and according to the packaging they are really healthy.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
My family loves this chicken strips. We eat them just is with a sauce or in a salad! Delicious either way...