BY BANQUET

Banquet® Chicken Breast Strips.
Breaded chicken breast patties with rib meat.
Made with 100% Natural* chicken breast with rib meat.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
0g trans fat per serving.
*Minimally processed.

Chantel M.
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Foodie Expert
This brand is on the cheaper side compared to other chicken brands which is clear when reviewing the quality of what you are buying. I do not like these to be completely honest. I find them to have no flavor in addition to have meat in them that can appear to be questionable looking. I personally like my chicken nuggets to look like chicken when I bite into them. I'll definitely never buy these again.
Linda C.
Linda C.
Springfield, MO
Foodie Expert
These are great for a quick dinner when you don't have time to make a meal. They are on the bland side so a great dipping sauce is recommended.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Foodie Expert
I cooked these in the stove and they were pretty good. I had been previously eating the Purdue brand so in comparison I enjoyed those a little better. They were crispier.
amanda b.
amanda b.
Foodie Expert
These are great for a quick meal for my daughter with some fries and ranch dressing. I like these a little better then Tyson because they is a little bigger and not as crunchy, also not a lot of breading on them.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Racine, WI
My son just absolutely loves these!! I think there alright. They are better when cooked in the stove!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Foodie Expert
It's alright not my favorite.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
Foodie Expert
I don't think I've tried these chicken strips, but I love the Banquet Chicken Nuggets. I actually prefer them vs. the other leading brand. My kids love them too! If I see these strips, I'll definitely be trying them.
haley s.
haley s.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
Pretty average chicken strips, I personally prefer the tyson brand. thats just me.
Oh my god! I loveeeee these things! Breakfast, lunch, and supper! Even good for a snack!
Galina D.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
My family loves this chicken strips. We eat them just is with a sauce or in a salad! Delicious either way...