BY BANQUET

Banquet® Chicken Breast Nuggets.
Resealable.
Breaded nugget-shaped chicken breast patties with rib meat.
Made with white meat.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
0g trans fat per serving. see more...

• "One of the best frozen nuggets out there." in 1 review
  • "These are good to have around especially for a quick lunch for my son." in 1 review
Jade T.
Belen, NM
These aren't the best tasting nuggets you can but they are not bad either! the kids really like them for lunch when they just want something quick to eat. We usually have a bag at all times so the kids have something to snack on. They like them so they are a yes from me.
Amber F.
Just bought the Banquet Chicken nuggets last week! Super easy to prepare. Great for a quick night. These are not super "meaty," but for the price, not bad. Probably will buy again.
Vivian G.
I bit pricey but overall great nuggets. I like to keep these in the house incase I'm running late and need a quick meal. Or just because it's what we're craving to eat. I think they taste much better cooked in a conventional oven instead of the microwave because they tent to get too soft for my liking where as in the oven they get a bit crisp.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
These are a staple in my freezer. They are one of my go to meals when I don't want to cook. Just throw some on a cookie sheet and throw them in the oven for 12 minutes. I usually make instant mashed potatoes and instant gravy to go with them. Perfect meal that reminds me of my childhood and ready in under 30 minutes.
Nicole L.
My daughter loves chicken nuggets and is pretty picky as to which ones she chooses. These make it into her top three. She says the flavor of the bread if is so much better than that of other brands. Yummy!
vanessa p.
Bronx, NY
I love this! They taste so good and are totally so easy to make. Also is a quick to make snacks for your friends or kids if you have some. I preferred putting them in the oven than microwave because I love then crispy and in the microwave they tend to come out too soft for me.
Christina H.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
One of the best frozen nuggets out there. They come out juicy and moist. The only issue I've ever had with them is that the bottom of the bag gets a lot of bread crumbs in in so you don't ever want to just dump the whole bag on a pan to cook.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
These are the only chicken nuggets my daughter will eat when I buy them at the grocery store. I have tried other brands before when I want to fix a quick a lunch or snack. And she can "Tell" the difference She prefers these.
Mandy R.
If I am going to eat chicken nuggets, they are Banquet brand. The others just kind of taste a bit weird to me, but these are good. Super easy and convenient for when I don't have a lot of time.
Teresa B.
These are good to have around especially for a quick lunch for my son. They do taste a lot better in the oven then the microwave. I don't like them as much as real chicken nuggets like Tyson. You can tell there's other meats in there besides chicken.