BY BANQUET

For breakfast time - or anytime!Banquet Brown ’N Serve Pancake Breakfast comes complete with two fluffy real buttermilk pancakes, two of our famous sausage links and a side of potato bites, helping you serve up a hot and delicious breakfast any time of day.

Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I always have these on hand in my freezer at home. They're great to have on hand, especially for mornings when you and the kiddies are super crunched for time and dont have time for breakfast. Theyre a huge hit with the kids! Good tasting.
Sariah C.
Akron, OH
This happens to be my favorite kind of frozen breakfast 🥞.I just love this things especially with the sausage links. I’m just a breakfast person. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I just hope they’re a breakfast lover like me.
Jacqueline D.
I really love these quick, pop in the microwave breakfast. My favorite one is the one, with the waffles. Best ever! The waffles are so soft and love the texture. Wish they came out with a product of 6 waffles. The hash browns are okay. But good. The sausage is disgusting. Thankfully I don't eat meat anymore. But I save them for my mom. Little tip. If you want like a fried sausage type look/ taste. Heat them up by themselves for at least 4-5 minutes. But keep an eye on them. Since everyone has different microwaves. Also, if you want, cook them together with the hashbrowns. And there almost like a cripsy fried hashbrown.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
These pancakes are pretty good. We hear these up in the morning quick, they are super easy to make! My kids love these because they don't take forever to eat. I'm not crazy about them but my kids do love them so we will be buying again I'm sure!
INIKEYA F.
Baltimore, MD
I actually didn't enjoy this i felt like the pancakes tasted like card board it didn't have the fluffy soft taste wasn't for me .
migreg h.
I like this! are great ... Its flavor is quite similar to the pancakes I have with yeast flour. They are very tasty, fluffy, and I can spread them with toppings different. is one of my favorite snacks. I recommend it for those who do not know how to make the pancake mix, this is the best option.
lois v.
Had the pleasure of trying this while I was having a major craving for pancakes n sausages and I was pleasantly surprised. Pancakes were nice and fluffy and the sausages tasted perfect. It was great...or maybe I was just really hungry.
anailu m.
Mis hijas y yo nos encantan las pan que vas siempre se las hago y se las relleno con chocolate y frutas como bananas y fresas
Alexandra bla-427909 Z.
A mi hijo y a mi nos encantan las panquecas. Y este producto es genial... Su sabor y consistencia son muy buenas