Banquet® Brown'N Serve™  Fully Cooked Original Sausage uploaded by Lia R.

Banquet® Brown'N Serve™ Fully Cooked Original Sausage

BY BANQUET

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Perfect Anytime:• Busy Mornings• Breakfast for Dinner• Delicious Recipesand other great ideas at www.banquet.com see more...

Banquet® Brown'N Serve™ Fully Cooked Original Sausage
Natsumi O.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I love how easy these sausage links are to heat up and eat in the morning. Usually I'm in a rush to get to work, so this is a filling part of my breakfast with tons of protein. They taste sweet like maple and the flavor isn't compromised by the microwave nor the fact that they are frozen links. They taste even better when you heat them on the stovetop. My only gripe is how much sodium and grease they have. I use a paper towel to reduce the amount of grease from the links.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
These are really good but not as good as some others I've had. They come with a good amount for the price. This brand always has good prices. So always willing to try there products. I would recommend trying these esp if your looking for something tasty but not expensive.
Sammantha G.
Hoboken , NJ
I always have these stocked in my freezer! They are great to pop in the microwave and have with some eggs for a quick breakfast. It's much easier and cleaner then making bacon. They taste great with some maple syrup.
Nadine I.
Staten Island
These are actually not as bad as I thought they would be considering I found them at the dollar tree. They have decent flavor to them and go really well with potatoes or even on their own. I would recommend for the price point and how much you’re getting
Jennifer H.
Marietta, GA
These sausages get two stars because they are super cheap and can be stored for awhile in the freezer. Outside of those two things, the taste is not good. I made these, took a bite and had to throw them out. It’s hard to explain but they don’t even taste like sausage. They taste like some type of fake meat. I would not recommend these to anyone.
Crystal K.
Detroit
I always, always, always buy these. Saves me from stinking up the house cooking them in a pan. I just nuke them in the Microwave... Perfect for a mom like me that has so much to do.
Brandi W.
Peru, IN
My youngest daughter loves these sausages. They are the perfect size for her teeny little 2 year old hands! Price is good too! I would definitely recommend them for a quick breakfast during a busy morning!
Brittany O.
San Jose , CA
Not bad , very inexpensive and it tastes alright when your on a budget. Flavor is fine, I do prefer other options a bit more, as they’re a little dry/processed tasting to me
Elia M.
The flavor of this original sausage taste delicious! I highly recommend this for everyone and can happily say I have been using it for a few years now and it has never given me any problems! I highly recommend it!
Shaqueena M.
Philadelphia, PA
I dont really like the banquet sasuage with the maple i perfer the cooked they are good for a breakfast with eggs and pancakes my daughter use to love them now she wont eat meat
Alicia R.
Binghamton, NY
Do you guys prefer regular or maple?
Bailey H.
Bakersfield, CA
What are your favorite flavor of these?

Walmart