Banquet® Brown'N Serve™  Fully Cooked Original Sausage uploaded by Lia R.Banquet® Brown'N Serve™  Fully Cooked Original Sausage uploaded by Destiney L.

Banquet® Brown'N Serve™ Fully Cooked Original Sausage

BY BANQUET

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Perfect Anytime:• Busy Mornings• Breakfast for Dinner• Delicious Recipesand other great ideas at www.banquet.com see more...

Banquet® Brown'N Serve™ Fully Cooked Original Sausage
Brandee M.
Rochester, NY
These are my favorites sausages to cook up for breakfast! They are super easy to cook in the microwave or on the stove top and also cook pretty quick! I feel they have a great taste and I would definitely recommend these sausages to anyone who loves to pair them with eggs or any other breakfast item.
Kimmi M.
South Yarmouth
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
If you were looking for a really tasty sausage for for cheaper price than you should go with these sausage normally I can get them for a dollar or 10 or 10 or the normal price which is a dollar fifty nine which isn't that bad. They taste really good and you're definitely worth the price.
Brittney B.
old bridge
Always a great price, even when it’s not on sale. I recently switched to lite thinking it would be better for us. At first was afraid of how it would taste because I generally don’t like “lite” but these are very good
Natsumi O.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I love how easy these sausage links are to heat up and eat in the morning. Usually I'm in a rush to get to work, so this is a filling part of my breakfast with tons of protein. They taste sweet like maple and the flavor isn't compromised by the microwave nor the fact that they are frozen links. They taste even better when you heat them on the stovetop. My only gripe is how much sodium and grease they have. I use a paper towel to reduce the amount of grease from the links.
Bridget B.
Quick and easy to make for morning. Probably not the most healthy but works for us when we are on the run. Cooks quickly taste great. I find the to be slightly overpriced at some stores.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
These are really good but not as good as some others I've had. They come with a good amount for the price. This brand always has good prices. So always willing to try there products. I would recommend trying these esp if your looking for something tasty but not expensive.
Sammantha G.
Hoboken , NJ
I always have these stocked in my freezer! They are great to pop in the microwave and have with some eggs for a quick breakfast. It's much easier and cleaner then making bacon. They taste great with some maple syrup.
Nadine I.
Staten Island
These are actually not as bad as I thought they would be considering I found them at the dollar tree. They have decent flavor to them and go really well with potatoes or even on their own. I would recommend for the price point and how much you’re getting
Shaylyn. H.
These sausages are my favorite. The are a good price and taste good. It’s easy to throw these on the stove in the morning and they cook fast. I typically make myself sausage and eggs or just sausage on a bagel either way it taste great!
Jennifer H.
Marietta, GA
These sausages get two stars because they are super cheap and can be stored for awhile in the freezer. Outside of those two things, the taste is not good. I made these, took a bite and had to throw them out. It’s hard to explain but they don’t even taste like sausage. They taste like some type of fake meat. I would not recommend these to anyone.
Alicia R.
Binghamton, NY
Do you guys prefer regular or maple?
Bailey H.
Bakersfield, CA
What are your favorite flavor of these?

Walmart