Banquet® Brown'N Serve™  Fully Cooked Original Sausage uploaded by Lia R.
Banquet® Brown'N Serve™  Fully Cooked Original Sausage

Banquet® Brown'N Serve™ Fully Cooked Original Sausage

BY BANQUET #31 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Perfect Anytime:• Busy Mornings• Breakfast for Dinner• Delicious Recipesand other great ideas at www.banquet.com see more...

Banquet® Brown'N Serve™  Fully Cooked Original Sausage
Banquet® Brown'N Serve™ Fully Cooked Original Sausage
Buy on Walmart
Natsumi O.
Pembroke Pines
I love how easy these sausage links are to heat up and eat in the morning. Usually I'm in a rush to get to work, so this is a filling part of my breakfast with tons of protein. They taste sweet like maple and the flavor isn't compromised by the microwave nor the fact that they are frozen links. They taste even better when you heat them on the stovetop. My only gripe is how much sodium and grease they have. I use a paper towel to reduce the amount of grease from the links.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
These are really good but not as good as some others I've had. They come with a good amount for the price. This brand always has good prices. So always willing to try there products. I would recommend trying these esp if your looking for something tasty but not expensive.
Aimee B.
These are so yummy and perfect for a quick breakfast. The box says a minute for 4 links but i put them in for another 30 seconds & turn them over halfway through because they’re still cold if i don’t. I cut them up and mix them with scrambled eggs and cheese. Yum
Sammantha G.
hoboken, NJ
I always have these stocked in my freezer! They are great to pop in the microwave and have with some eggs for a quick breakfast. It's much easier and cleaner then making bacon. They taste great with some maple syrup.
Nadine I.
Staten Island
These are actually not as bad as I thought they would be considering I found them at the dollar tree. They have decent flavor to them and go really well with potatoes or even on their own. I would recommend for the price point and how much you’re getting
Shelly C.
Rimersburg, PA
I ate these a lot when I was younger and I loved them, sausage isn't always my favorite thing to eat but these are really good, even though they get cooked in the microwave, its really easy to make and they are greasy and have the right amount of spice.
Jennifer H.
Marietta, GA
These sausages get two stars because they are super cheap and can be stored for awhile in the freezer. Outside of those two things, the taste is not good. I made these, took a bite and had to throw them out. It’s hard to explain but they don’t even taste like sausage. They taste like some type of fake meat. I would not recommend these to anyone.
Erica D.
Franklin, TN
Banquet's Brown'N Serve Fully Cooked Sausage is a great product for when you are super short on time. It has a nice taste to it, good textures, and is easy to prepare for quick, make-ahead breakfast ideas for school or work. The price point is reasonable and is something that I would recommend for those days when you need a quick fix.
Crystal K.
Detroit
I always, always, always buy these. Saves me from stinking up the house cooking them in a pan. I just nuke them in the Microwave... Perfect for a mom like me that has so much to do.
Lucille S.
SAINT LOUIS
My family loves all the Banquet meals, sausages, pot pies, and desserts. They have a great flavor that is also great for the pocketbook.  My nephews love the sausage gravy potpies and the brown and serve sausages. Banquet Meals are also great on days when you have a packed schedule you just pop them in the microwave, eat and go.
Alicia R.
Binghamton, NY
Do you guys prefer regular or maple?
Bailey H.
Bakersfield, CA
What are your favorite flavor of these?