Banquet Brown'N Serve Sausage Links Maple - 10 CT uploaded by Taylaa W.Banquet Brown'N Serve Sausage Links Maple - 10 CT uploaded by Teiva C.

BY BANQUET BROWN 'N SERVE

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Maple Sausage Links.
Made with pork & turkey.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Jenna L.
Good and delicious source of protein to get the morning going. The health content of the sausages is not the doctors recommendation, better treated as a special breakfast for celebrations.
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
These are always good! Very simple to make and an easy side dish. I like to use them when I make breakfast food. They are very affordable and easy to find in the stores. I would buy again.
Chany D.
Fayetteville, NC
I love pairing these with pancakes so that they could drown in the syrup. Tastes great with syrup or at least I believe so. I would not microwave them ever again though I didn't like that cooking method, they taste best when pan fried.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
Let’s just be real here... I buy these cause there cheap and my daughter & son will eat them for breakfast (they are both picky eaters). There’s nothing particularly special or amazing about this product other than I usually can buy it for a dollar. It’s mediocre quality at best but the price can’t be beat.
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Port Angeles, WA
We get these sausages for our weekend breakfast at least once a month. We can normally find them BOGO at our local publix. They're tasty and inexpensive. They're easy and mess free which is a plus!! Other family's close to us, use this brand also.
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
My kids love the maple flavored Banquet Brown 'n Serve Sausage. I like how quickly they can be heated up in the microwave. They are a quick, easy side to their morning waffles or pancakes on busy school mornings.
Megan W.
Oak Hill, WV
Banquet sausage links are really good. They have great flavor and juiciness. Best part is it's a really good price. Overall great brand and product. Will continue to buy them. Highly recommend to everyone.
Molly L.
Rawlins, WY
I'm not a fan of these. I don't think they taste like sausage at all... More like hamburger. You sure get what you pay for! Buy real sausage 👍🏻
Alisha B.
Fairchild Afb, WA
I love maple and I love sausage. These bad boys were half off at my grocery store so I figured I'd get them. :)
Selina S.
San Antonio , TX
Yummy! The flavor is def there in every link, fast ,easy, and tasty to serve for breakfast. My kid enjoy them.