Banquet Brown 'N Serve Vermont Maple Links

by Banquet

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Banquet Brown 'N Serve Vermont Maple Links!
Kerry F.
Bel Air, MD
Banquet Brown 'N Serve Vermont Maple Links uploaded by Kerry F.
I wanted to like these but they weren't up to my husband and I's standards. The taste was ok, but it could of been better. I would improve the flavor and the size of the product. I would incorporate sage spice with the maple flavor. No I wouldn't recommend these.
qunita B.
Pensacola, FL
My mom love these! Always buy her two packs when shopping! Can taste the maple! Love how quick they thaw out !
Laura N.
Hamburg, PA
These are the only sausages that everyone in my family eats. They are slig by ly sweet, but still have a tangy element to them which makes them pair well with any breakfast food.
Brittany D.
Kent, NY
These are pretty amazing! They taste just like sausage with syrup on them. We usually cook these for breakfast when we are camping and they are just to die for. I would definitely buy these are for camping trips. 🏕
Susan S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Banquet Brown 'N Serve Vermont Maple Links uploaded by Susan S.
These Banquet fully cooked sausages come frozen, so you can use the whole package, or 1 or 2. They are a convenience for me, with a fractured wrist. The taste is very good for the low price. I can buy them for between $1, and $1.50 depending on what supermarket/store I get them from.
Kate B.
Philadelphia , PA
I’m more of a bacon girl but for frozen sausages these are really good and super easy to make!
Rachel R.
Palm Desert, CA
One these are the best frozen sausages. I purchase these all the time. They work as a quick addition for breakfast or a great addition chopped up in a quick lunch. I usually buy the maple to give a hunt of sweet taste in the meal I am adding the sausage to. You won't be sorry making this your number one go to for frozen breakfast sausage.
Ann M.
Urbanna, VA
These cook fast and taste great! They are my favorite. I cook them with eggs and biscuits. I would recommend them.
Bobie B.
Westminster, CO
I love these little guys. They are perfect for heat and eat. If you want to make a quick breakfast and you don't have time to cook bacon or sausage patties , heart a few of these guys up in the microwave or on the stove. Cheap too $1.09. Or on sale .88
Hope B.
My favorite sausage to have with breakfast. Very easy to make and very affordable. These have an amazing real sausage flavor. These taste amazing with maple syrup. I have bought these many times and always will.

Looking for your answer?