Banquet Brown 'N Serve Turkey Sausage Patties - 8 CT uploaded by Jackie K.

BY BANQUET

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Turkey.
8 fully cooked sausage patties.
Made with turkey.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Taylor C.
Franklin, NJ
I absolutely love the turkey sausage patties they have a great flavor and are very versatile when it comes to cooking. Whenever they are on sale I make sure to stock up.
Vanessa N.
Medows of Dan, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like these Banquet Brown N Serve Turkey Sausage Patties. they are good and like I said I do like them. However I think the regular sausage one are better. These produce the tiniest about of grease so be careful and make sure to grease your skillet. Now don't get me wrong they don't taste bad at all . I'm just partial to the real thing I guess .!
Shannon K.
Harrison twp , MI
I do not like the sausages at all after trying them. I ended up throwing the entire box away after I tried it the first time. They have a very bad flavor and I don’t think they taste like sausage at all. I would never buy these again and I don’t recommend them to anybody else
Grisury C.
Very affordable but most important amazing great flavor! I will not regularly eat patties unless they are turkey. The patties do not release much oil I would say that’s the only con as they tend to burn and stick to the pan however I recently came up with the solution of adding three teaspoons of water while cooking the patties and this allows the patties to cook well and thoroughly and not stick
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
I bought on a whim at the supermarket, thinking these would be nice on a muffin (similar to those frozen breakfast sandwiches). The package didn't feel like it could fit 8 patties, but maybe they were very thin? Opened package at home, and these are barely appetizer size. I would need a few boxes to feed the family. And they were not so cheap. Banquet, you got me this time, but you won't get me again.
Pelaghia C.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a big lover but when I have to get some this is my choise. My family loves them. My husband usualy likes when they are included in the weekend breakfast. Good taste and nice pakaging.
Heather N.
Columbia, MO
This is a staple in my home. We buy in bulk and since you keep them frozen anyways, it does not go to waste. We pop it right in the microwave for the kids out of the freezer with no thawing necessary and it's done in 30 seconds to one minute. It's a quick and super simple addition to a before school hot breakfast. My 7 year old daughter makes it on her own. We put stickers on the microwave buttons so she knows which buttons and time to cook her few quick items such as these and Pillsbury® Heat-N-Go! Maple Burst'n® Mini Pancakes 2.82 oz. Pouch so sometimes I get to sleep in for an extra 30 minutes and I know she not going to burn the house done as we've meticulously color coated and stickered the microwave and she knows what is off limits and what is not.
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
Very good and very convenient. It’s not near as good as fresh, cooked sausage out of the tubes. However, if you’re in a hurry or need it quick. This is awesome. It takes seconds and is very tasty! Definitely would recommend this for anybody who is in a hurry or on the go a lot!
BROOKE B.
House Springs, MO
Love some of these!!! So good my family loves them and it’s so easy to cook them in a hurry or just a nice sit down breakfast. I purchased from Walmart and I really recommend these they have great flavor
Austin S.
greensboro
Purchased at: Amazon
This is just a great product I really recommend it to all of y’all out there. Because it has a good bang for its buck and it also works very very well! It rlly works with anything. This is my great review. It also is very cheap!