BY BANQUET #16 in Sausage

Banquet??® Turkey Brown 'N Serve??? Sausage Links.
10 fully cooked sausage links.
Made with turkey citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Microwavable. see more...

Sammantha G.
Hoboken, NJ
Foodie Expert
The taste isn't as good as the original but they are healthier! I always have these stocked in my freezer! They are great to pop in the microwave and have with some eggs for a quick breakfast. It's much easier and cleaner then making bacon. They taste great with some maple syrup.
Judy R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
We absolutely love these turkey sausages. I typically have the, for my morning breakfast, you can also try having sautéing them with green and red peppers and onions, in a light olive oil with salt and little pepper to taste, then place over noodles... 😋 yummy goodness and light on the tummy Banquet Brown 'N Serve Sausage Links Turkey - 10 CT, Banquet Brown 'N Serve Sausage Patties Maple - 8 CT, or Banquet® Brown'N Serve™ Fully Cooked Original Sausage
Holly M.
Simi Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
I keep Banquet Brown and Serve Turkey links in my house at all times, even in the freezer at work. I actually don't eat it much for breakfast but it is my go to snack when I need to eat something yummy. I stick to a high protein diet and even though the sodium levels are high I love sticking a couple in the microwave and snacking on them. i will always buy these
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I use these turkey sausage links when I am on a low carb diet. I usually accompany them with eggs and they are delicious. I only wish that they would make a reduced sodium option, otherwise they are affordable and easily accessible in every supermarket/grocery store I've been to and make a yummy addition to breakfast.
Jennifer S.
Merritt Is, FL
I love these sausages because I don’t eat pork and these are a delicious alternative! They are lower in fat and are the perfect side dish to any morning breakfast such as pancakes, waffles, eggs, or French toast. They are a great way to get your protein in, in the morning. They’re also super easy to cook!
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
Foodie Expert
I have loved these since I was a kid, and now my kids love them!!! They are quick and easy to make. You can throw them in the microwave, or cook them on the stove. Either way they taste great and go along with any breakfast meal you decide to whip up!!! Just brought the family pack from Wal Mart this weekend!
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Foodie Expert
These are great to keep in the freezer and pull out when you have a sausage craving.  I like to cut them up and put them in scrambled eggs.  These are very easy to prepare, just add water to the pan and wait, and you can often get them pretty cheap at the grocery store.
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
Foodie Expert
Nothing beats the smell of these links in the morning. Great price for the quantity you get . The only critic I have for this is common amongst breakfast sausages and that is that at times you'll get a small bit of cartilage in the sausage and that can be a little off putting.
Alicia D.
I do not eat pork so I love the turkey sausages. I love them microwaved or in the skillet. They are fairly cheap only 1.25 a box at Walmart and they are delicious. I will definitely get these again!
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
This is my go-to product and proud within the Banquet brand! I love the taste for its value. The sausages are very good and pairs well with eggs, pancakes or even just by themselves.  I purchased these from Walmart. They are even microwavable for cooking beginners.
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
Foodie Expert
What other flavors are available?