GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsSausagesBanquet
Brown 'N Serve Original Sausage Patties

Banquet Brown 'N Serve Original Sausage Patties

by Banquet

Rise and shine with our savory sausage patties, served up hot and golden brown and made with a touch of maple!

What are your favorite flavor of these?
Do you guys prefer regular or maple?
Start your review of Banquet Brown 'N Serve Original Sausage Patties!
Sherricka H.
Snellville, GA
My family has been eating this sausage for years.  No matter if it is the Original patties or the links, the taste is always amazing.  Its great because we can grab it right out of the freezer and make a quick breakfast in the microwave headed out the door to work or school.  The resealable bags on the larger quantity also make it super convenient.
Tia S.
Athol, MA
This is a very affordable brand! Good news for anyone on a budget. My family enjoys these sausages for breakfast time. Doesn't matter if its breakfast or supper. Easy to but in half and make breakfast Sandwiches with. I would always re buy and recommend.
Daranee E.
Ltl Suamico, WI
Banquet Brown 'N Serve Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Daranee E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious, quick and easy for breakfast. The house favorite is when a make a bunch of these cute breakfast sandwiches, I barely get a chance to get any 😅 Super simple to make. Slice a Hawaiian roll, cheese on both sides and one sausage patty. To eat just warm up I'm the microwave Banquet Brown 'N Serve Original Sausage Patties King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 24ct /24oz
Nikki W.
Frankfort, IL
I believe this is one of the better precooked sausages.  I eat them almost daily with eggs.  They are tasty.
Crystal K.
Detroit
I always, always, always buy these. Saves me from stinking up the house cooking them in a pan. I just nuke them in the Microwave... Perfect for a mom like me that has so much to do.
ParisienneHeiress™ F.
Bronx, NY
Banquet Brown 'N Serve Original Sausage Patties uploaded by ParisienneHeiress™ F.
Purchased at: Target
I must say The brown n serve turkey are delicious. It’s easy to cook and its easy for the kids to cook as well. It is one of the few companies to make a sausage patties consisting of turkey rather than pork which is Amazing!. It delivers a tender, flavorful juicy patty that complements any breakfast when cooked right. I would definitely recommend this to all turkey eaters like myself. Thanks Banquet Brown!!
Dana J.
Racine, WI
Banquet Brown 'N Serve Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Dana J.
Love the big bag of these for a great value! I haven’t always been a fan of Banquet but these for great!
Julie E.
Omaha, NE
Banquet Brown 'N Serve Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Julie E.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are delicious and so easy to heat up. I just put them on a plate in the microwave for 30 seconds and then toss them in the pan with my eggs 🍳 to brown up because honestly that grayish greasy look of them not browned grossed me out & I like all my meats charred a bit. The only thing I didn’t like is the size, I thought I was ordering normal sized patties which would be easier to eat on bagels & croissants 🥐, these slide around. That’s really just my fault for not reading it while doing my grocery shopping online (this happens a lot). These would be the perfect size for kids though & you could really heat them up one at a time as they want them so they aren’t wasted.
Victoria O.
Banquet sausage links are pretty good, they are definitely easy and fast to make if you're in a hurry! My kids love these for breakfast on school days and with it being so easy we always have time.
Selena R.
Peoria, AZ
Love this sausage. It has a nice breakfast peppery taste and isn’t too greasy or fatty.