BY BANQUET #20 in Sausage

Banquet® Brown 'n Serve Beef Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
Microwavable.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Miranda W.
York, PA
I have these in the freezer right now. They are great for quick and easy serve when hubby is not home. Otherwise need to make real deal
Tijuana B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
These are a great option for quick breakfasts. Very convenient and taste good. The price is also great and they are frequently on sale.
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
Convenient and quick to warm up, cut up, and throw into my scrambled eggs or have them on the side with my breakfast. I like them.
cambria w.
Bakersfield, CA
These are my go to for breakfast. They are quick and easy and taste really good. My kids love them even when they are being picky
Maritza C.
Millville, NJ
Just resently bought these for my son & he ate them with no problem (he's 2) with some pancakes & syrup how can you go wrong lol
Jevette R.
Charlotte, NC
I LOVE these quick and easy to prepare breakfast sausages very flavorful I buy several boxes at a time even of different flavors.
Lupe H.
Stickney, IL
These are pretty good! I like eating these with eggs or making a breakfast sandwich with them. These are a good value.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
This are amazing for a quick and easy breakfast! Something that you need to have in your kitchen lol. My family loves these
carrie b.
Plattsburgh, NY
the sausage cooked nice and tasted great. it has a great price for what you get, i all ways get them when i go shopping.
amber n.
Riverside , CA
Super fast to cook when u need to make a quick breakfast. great flavor. They brown really well. ready in under 5 mins.