BY BANQUET #30 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'n Serve Beef Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
Microwavable.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Jennifer T.
Woodland Park, NJ
I love the taste of these links and I love that I can always catch them on sale at my nearest Shoprite. They are quick and easy to prepare😊
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
My husband and family absolutely love the Banquet Beef Sausages! I literally have to cook 3 packages every time I make them for breakfast!
Taylar O.
We purchase these sausages any time we make breakfast for dinner (which is a lot) ... Never had a bad experience, good price, quick to make
Niki K.
Otsego, MN
Great taste and great price. My whole family loves these for breakfast. Easy to cook too definitely recommend if you're on a tight budget.
Tijuana B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
These are a great option for quick breakfasts. Very convenient and taste good. The price is also great and they are frequently on sale.
Miranda W.
York, PA
I have these in the freezer right now. They are great for quick and easy serve when hubby is not home. Otherwise need to make real deal
Ashley S.
Idleyld park, OR
This is a regular for us! I love that its already cooked so we can just pop it in the microwave and my girls devore them in minutes!
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
Convenient and quick to warm up, cut up, and throw into my scrambled eggs or have them on the side with my breakfast. I like them.
cambria w.
Bakersfield, CA
These are my go to for breakfast. They are quick and easy and taste really good. My kids love them even when they are being picky
April S.
Fort worth, TX
These are so nice to have when you feel lazy or just need something on your stomach. They taste good and are so easy to prepare.