BY BANQUET #20 in Sausage

Banquet® Brown 'n Serve Beef Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
Microwavable.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Marie f.
My mothers has served this sausage to me most of my life. I do like the flavor of this sausage. The maple taste is very strong, and sausage tastes great.
Ana V.
E Rutherford, NJ
This brand of sausage is my son's favorite breakfast sausage. I think banquet products are tasty and affordable.... i stock up when they are on sale.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
I love these sausages since they are soo affordable. This is awesome when you're in a hurry because it literally only takes 2 minutes to heat it up.
Ashley J.
Bronx, NY
Been eating these for yearrrrrs not sure how healthy they are 🤔🤔 but there very convenient for a quick breakfast and pretty much always on sale .
Cynthia J.
S Ozone Park, NY
Love this. Perfect breakfast fix. Seriously delious and easy to prepare. Try not to eat it often tho . Too much preservatives in ready cook food
Alicia S.
Saint Francis , KS
These are a go to for our family. We like to make big family breakfast on the weekends and these are my favorite little sausages. Easy to make.
Niki K.
Otsego, MN
Great taste and great price. My whole family loves these for breakfast. Easy to cook too definitely recommend if you're on a tight budget.
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
My husband and family absolutely love the Banquet Beef Sausages! I literally have to cook 3 packages every time I make them for breakfast!
Taylar O.
We purchase these sausages any time we make breakfast for dinner (which is a lot) ... Never had a bad experience, good price, quick to make
Jennifer T.
Woodland Park, NJ
I love the taste of these links and I love that I can always catch them on sale at my nearest Shoprite. They are quick and easy to prepare😊