BY BANQUET #63 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'n Serve Beef Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
Microwavable.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I love the smell of these in the morning especially with grits and eggs on the side i don't eat them that much but when i do i enjoy eating them
Alicia S.
Saint Francis , KS
These are a go to for our family. We like to make big family breakfast on the weekends and these are my favorite little sausages. Easy to make.
Jennifer T.
Woodland Park, NJ
I love the taste of these links and I love that I can always catch them on sale at my nearest Shoprite. They are quick and easy to prepare😊
Niki K.
Otsego, MN
Great taste and great price. My whole family loves these for breakfast. Easy to cook too definitely recommend if you're on a tight budget.
Taylar O.
We purchase these sausages any time we make breakfast for dinner (which is a lot) ... Never had a bad experience, good price, quick to make
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
My husband and family absolutely love the Banquet Beef Sausages! I literally have to cook 3 packages every time I make them for breakfast!
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
Very quick and easy to prepare and it taste wonderful. I like to buy these for my son that's in college because it's so easy to prepare.
Abigail G.
North Las Vegas, NV
By far a favorite. So easy for a quick breakfast. We get these at the dollar store that is right next to us. And you reallt can't beat $2
Miranda W.
York, PA
I have these in the freezer right now. They are great for quick and easy serve when hubby is not home. Otherwise need to make real deal
Tijuana B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
These are a great option for quick breakfasts. Very convenient and taste good. The price is also great and they are frequently on sale.