BY BANQUET #51 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'n Serve Beef Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
Microwavable.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Henna A.
San Jose, CA
These are great when you have to rush out of the house early morning for work or school! They get cooked really quickly and even take good so it's a plus for me
Marquea J.
Chilhowie, VA
Love these and how easy they are to cook. Great for when we need a quick breakfast. Purchased at my local Walmart. Great price. Would definitely purchase again
Alexis D.
Perkasie, PA
These are so easy to make. I enjoy them with my morning omelette. Throw them on the stove straight from the freezer and they’re ready to go in a few minutes.
Ky'Shawna J.
Niagara Falls, NY
Its ok. For some frozen sausage its pretty good. I like homemade from my local deli but if I don't feel like going there or something, I'll just buy these.
Marie f.
My mothers has served this sausage to me most of my life. I do like the flavor of this sausage. The maple taste is very strong, and sausage tastes great.
Angela M.
Riviera beach, FL
Son muy ricas y son suaves en textura a mi me gusta comerlas en la media tarde o almuerzo y no como demasiadas porque llenan súper rápido el y stomach
carmen l.
Morristown, TN
I would think my toddler would like them for breakfast. She didn't even touch them. Personally for me they are ok. Not the best they are just fine.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
I love these sausages since they are soo affordable. This is awesome when you're in a hurry because it literally only takes 2 minutes to heat it up.
Ana V.
E Rutherford, NJ
This brand of sausage is my son's favorite breakfast sausage. I think banquet products are tasty and affordable.... i stock up when they are on sale.
Cynthia J.
Jamaica, NY
Love this. Perfect breakfast fix. Seriously delious and easy to prepare. Try not to eat it often tho . Too much preservatives in ready cook food