BY BANQUET #30 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'n Serve Beef Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
Microwavable.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Marquea J.
Chilhowie, VA
Love these and how easy they are to cook. Great for when we need a quick breakfast. Purchased at my local Walmart. Great price. Would definitely purchase again
Ky'Shawna J.
Niagara Falls, NY
Its ok. For some frozen sausage its pretty good. I like homemade from my local deli but if I don't feel like going there or something, I'll just buy these.
Marie f.
My mothers has served this sausage to me most of my life. I do like the flavor of this sausage. The maple taste is very strong, and sausage tastes great.
carmen l.
Morristown, TN
I would think my toddler would like them for breakfast. She didn't even touch them. Personally for me they are ok. Not the best they are just fine.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
I love these sausages since they are soo affordable. This is awesome when you're in a hurry because it literally only takes 2 minutes to heat it up.
Ana V.
E Rutherford, NJ
This brand of sausage is my son's favorite breakfast sausage. I think banquet products are tasty and affordable.... i stock up when they are on sale.
Cynthia J.
S Ozone Park, NY
Love this. Perfect breakfast fix. Seriously delious and easy to prepare. Try not to eat it often tho . Too much preservatives in ready cook food
Ashley J.
Astoria, NY
Been eating these for yearrrrrs not sure how healthy they are 🤔🤔 but there very convenient for a quick breakfast and pretty much always on sale .
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I love the smell of these in the morning especially with grits and eggs on the side i don't eat them that much but when i do i enjoy eating them
Alicia S.
Saint Francis , KS
These are a go to for our family. We like to make big family breakfast on the weekends and these are my favorite little sausages. Easy to make.