BY BANQUET #30 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'n Serve Beef Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
Microwavable.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Alexus S.
Bloomington, IN
These sausages are pretty good. They are fast and easy to make, especially in the morning when you're in a hurry. Like all other breakfast food, you can get them in any grocery store in the same aisle as other frozen breakfast foods. I prefer the beef or maple ones because of the flavor, in generally, they are all pretty tasty.
Meaghann S.
Only ok. I thought buying frozen breakfast sausages would be easy in the morning but I don’t think these are quick and easy. Yes sure, they’re easy on the stove but I don’t have that kind of time in the morning being a busy, working college student. Two stars because they’re not terrible but not quick and tasty enough for me.
Camie H.
Wayne, PA
Both my fiancé and I love these little sausages. They are good additions to some quick meals that we like to put together. They are quick to heat up, which is a great time saver. We like to wait till our local grocery has them on sale, but sometimes we grab them to have on hand for impromptu dinner ideas.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
Banquet brown n serve Sausage is a good quick Sausage you can have ready for the kids in less than 60 seconds. You can find Banquet brown n serve Sausage right in your Grocer's freezer. And went on sale you can generally find Banquet brown and serve sausage for less than $1 so it's a great value of too.
Kerry B.
Camp Hill, PA
We make these when we do "Breakfast for Dinner".  They cook up very quickly on the George Foreman grill, and they fortunately don't produce too much grease.  Plenty of flavor and simple. Easily found in the refrigerated section with other lunch meats and hot dogs.
Brieanne F.
Chesterfield, NJ
I really like these sausages. They are very inexpensive but very tasty. I love how easy they are to prepare and will surely purchase these sausages again. The original and the beef are my favorite flavors.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
If I'm making breakfast, you can bet that these will be on your plate. You cannot beat 12 links for what, $1?! Microwaved or heated in the frying pan, they taste just the same. I love these!
Bethany S.
I love these things! I grew up on them. Very flavorful links that only take a minute in the microwave. They are great on their own or chopped up in an omelette or breakfast burrito.
Meghan F.
Oceanside, NY
Very tasty and delicious. Easy to make, I've made them on the stove and when in the rush just popped them in the microwave with a paper towel. Always find them on sale for 5 for 5 at stop and shop.
Henna A.
Homestead, FL
These are great when you have to rush out of the house early morning for work or school! They get cooked really quickly and even take good so it's a plus for me