BY BANQUET #20 in Sausage

Banquet® Brown 'n Serve Beef Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
Microwavable.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Tracy M.
Martinsville
I love how convenient these pre cooked sausages are. Just heat and serve and they are relatively cheap too. They are even good to use in making some breakfast casseroles.
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
These are okay and a good option if you are looking for a fast breakfast option, however, I am not a huge fan of the taste and would rather buy a higher quality sausage.
Kristin B.
Stroudsburg , PA
Go to for a quick breakfast meat that is still delicious. You can microwave it or cook it on the stove, but either way it is so good and quick. Plus the price is awesome too. Can't go wrong.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
Quick way to produce sausage for breakfast, the taste isn't extraordinary, but it taste like sausage. It's quick to fix and very simple. They are very affordable, as well.
Alexandra R.
Tonawanda, NY
Good when youre in a pinch. I prefer ground breakfast sausage from our local butcher, but this gets the job done. Good flavor, good meaty texture, and quick to cook.
Katlynn S.
These sausages ate easy to make. It only takes about a minute in the microwave and they are ready to eat. They go good with eggs and taste so good. They are easy to find in grocery stores and I will but them again.
Meghan F.
Oceanside, NY
Very tasty and delicious. Easy to make, I've made them on the stove and when in the rush just popped them in the microwave with a paper towel. Always find them on sale for 5 for 5 at stop and shop.
angie h.
Dover, NC
I grew up eating these& now buy them for my family. there actually really great quality & super affordable . quick to put in the microwave and have when you're in a hurry
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love this so much they are so good and affordable and I love this for breakfast it taste like restaurants style and I put them on a grill and I loved them I would recommend this to anyone
carmen l.
Morristown, TN
I would think my toddler would like them for breakfast. She didn't even touch them. Personally for me they are ok. Not the best they are just fine.