BY BANQUET #49 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'n Serve Beef Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
Microwavable.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Meaghann S.
Only ok. I thought buying frozen breakfast sausages would be easy in the morning but I don’t think these are quick and easy. Yes sure, they’re easy on the stove but I don’t have that kind of time in the morning being a busy, working college student. Two stars because they’re not terrible but not quick and tasty enough for me.
Camie H.
Wayne, PA
Both my fiancé and I love these little sausages. They are good additions to some quick meals that we like to put together. They are quick to heat up, which is a great time saver. We like to wait till our local grocery has them on sale, but sometimes we grab them to have on hand for impromptu dinner ideas.
Rachel W.
USA
Banquet brown n serve Sausage is a good quick Sausage you can have ready for the kids in less than 60 seconds. You can find Banquet brown n serve Sausage right in your Grocer's freezer. And went on sale you can generally find Banquet brown and serve sausage for less than $1 so it's a great value of too.
Kerry B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
We make these when we do "Breakfast for Dinner".  They cook up very quickly on the George Foreman grill, and they fortunately don't produce too much grease.  Plenty of flavor and simple. Easily found in the refrigerated section with other lunch meats and hot dogs.
Jamie H.
Draper, UT
We love buying these at our house. These are perfect for my kids in the morning when we are trying to get them out the door to school. I throw a few in the microwave and have protein to keep my kids full until lunch. These are a regular on our shopping list.
Brieanne F.
Bordentown, NJ
I really like these sausages. They are very inexpensive but very tasty. I love how easy they are to prepare and will surely purchase these sausages again. The original and the beef are my favorite flavors.
Rose A.
Winamac, IN
I love all of these quick and easy breakfast items from banquet! The sausages have a great flavor.. I’m not a big meat eater at all but I do really like these with eggs in the morning! Definitely recommend!
Kellie H.
New Bedford, MA
I've been eating brown n serve sausages pretty much my whole life and my almost 3 year old daughter thinks they're a primary food group. The price is a great. Slur, especially if you buy the bag of 50.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
If I'm making breakfast, you can bet that these will be on your plate. You cannot beat 12 links for what, $1?! Microwaved or heated in the frying pan, they taste just the same. I love these!
Bethany S.
I love these things! I grew up on them. Very flavorful links that only take a minute in the microwave. They are great on their own or chopped up in an omelette or breakfast burrito.