BY BANQUET #49 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'n Serve Beef Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
Microwavable.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

India A.
These are pretty good for the price I’m able to purchase them for. I️ usually find these for $1 at my local dollar store. But if they were more than that I️ wouldn’t by them . The quality of it doesn’t scream $3-4 like others . But when you are on a budget these are good. I️ always add additional seasoning when I️ cook them. So when it boils down to it it’s an ok product . So if your a person with a tight budget and can find it for under $2 I️ would recommend it. But if you not have a budget then spring for the extra buck or two and buy something else . Or if you are cooking for now than 2 people then I️ recommend it because it comes with so many and you can get two packs for the price of what you pay for other brands.
angie h.
new bern, NC
I grew up eating these& now buy them for my family. there actually really great quality & super affordable . quick to put in the microwave and have when you're in a hurry
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love this so much they are so good and affordable and I love this for breakfast it taste like restaurants style and I put them on a grill and I loved them I would recommend this to anyone
Patryce C.
Irvington, NJ
These have been my favorite sausages since I as little and I still eat them today! They are affordable and really just a perfect breakfast sausage. I do find it hard sometimes to find the beef ones though which really gets in my nerves. I've had them as part of a full breakfast, cut them up and put them into omelette a it cut them and put them on breakfast sandwich was. I wish they would come out with the beef patties.Banquet Brown 'N Serve Fully Cooked Beef Sausage Links - 10 CT
Alexus S.
Indianapolis, IN
These sausages are pretty good. They are fast and easy to make, especially in the morning when you're in a hurry. Like all other breakfast food, you can get them in any grocery store in the same aisle as other frozen breakfast foods. I prefer the beef or maple ones because of the flavor, in generally, they are all pretty tasty.
Meaghann S.
Only ok. I thought buying frozen breakfast sausages would be easy in the morning but I don’t think these are quick and easy. Yes sure, they’re easy on the stove but I don’t have that kind of time in the morning being a busy, working college student. Two stars because they’re not terrible but not quick and tasty enough for me.
Camie H.
Wayne, PA
Both my fiancé and I love these little sausages. They are good additions to some quick meals that we like to put together. They are quick to heat up, which is a great time saver. We like to wait till our local grocery has them on sale, but sometimes we grab them to have on hand for impromptu dinner ideas.
Rachel W.
USA
Banquet brown n serve Sausage is a good quick Sausage you can have ready for the kids in less than 60 seconds. You can find Banquet brown n serve Sausage right in your Grocer's freezer. And went on sale you can generally find Banquet brown and serve sausage for less than $1 so it's a great value of too.
Kerry B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
We make these when we do "Breakfast for Dinner".  They cook up very quickly on the George Foreman grill, and they fortunately don't produce too much grease.  Plenty of flavor and simple. Easily found in the refrigerated section with other lunch meats and hot dogs.
Jamie H.
Draper, UT
We love buying these at our house. These are perfect for my kids in the morning when we are trying to get them out the door to school. I throw a few in the microwave and have protein to keep my kids full until lunch. These are a regular on our shopping list.