BY BANQUET #22 in Sausage

Banquet® Brown 'n Serve Beef Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
Microwavable.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Kellie H.
New Bedford , MA
Foodie Expert
I've been eating brown n serve sausages pretty much my whole life and my almost 3 year old daughter thinks they're a primary food group. The price is a great. Slur, especially if you buy the bag of 50.
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
Simple, convenient and tasty. My kids always want more and I cannot blame them this are delicious. I will at times heat these up and make mini sausage stuffed pancakes for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Shakira P.
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious. I usually buy these, the turkey, or patty sausages when i want to make breakfast. I will continue purchasing as they are so reasonably priced at my local grocery stores.
Brittany W.
Anacortes, WA
Foodie Expert
If I'm making breakfast, you can bet that these will be on your plate. You cannot beat 12 links for what, $1?! Microwaved or heated in the frying pan, they taste just the same. I love these!
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
Foodie Expert
I don't know what it is about these cheap sausages, but I'm obsessed! I've been eating them since I was a kid, breakfast just isn't the same without them. Won't even try another brand.
Bethany S.
Foodie Expert
I love these things! I grew up on them. Very flavorful links that only take a minute in the microwave. They are great on their own or chopped up in an omelette or breakfast burrito.
Arabelis M.
Union City, NJ
Foodie Expert
I really like the taste of Banquet Brown 'N Serve Beef Sausages and how easy it is to prepare. Is also budget friendly, which helps when preparing breakfast for a big family.
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these! You can take them straight out of the freezer and put them in the microwave and they're amazing. Great price and great taste, what more could you ask for?!
Nakaiya W.
Foodie Expert
I love the sausages, they taste great and are quick and easy to make in the morning. The beef ones are my favorite but I also like the turkey ones too. I definitely recommend these.
Tara s.
Maitland , FL
Foodie Expert
These always taste just like I’ve ordered them
From a diner. Great value too I love to fry them up and slice them thin and top a homemade pizza with them. I buy them at Publix