BY BANQUET #30 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'n Serve Beef Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
Microwavable.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Tracy M.
Martinsville
I love how convenient these pre cooked sausages are. Just heat and serve and they are relatively cheap too. They are even good to use in making some breakfast casseroles.
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
These are okay and a good option if you are looking for a fast breakfast option, however, I am not a huge fan of the taste and would rather buy a higher quality sausage.
Kristin B.
Stroudsburg, PA
Go to for a quick breakfast meat that is still delicious. You can microwave it or cook it on the stove, but either way it is so good and quick. Plus the price is awesome too. Can't go wrong.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
Quick way to produce sausage for breakfast, the taste isn't extraordinary, but it taste like sausage. It's quick to fix and very simple. They are very affordable, as well.
Alexandra R.
TONAWANDA, NY
Good when youre in a pinch. I prefer ground breakfast sausage from our local butcher, but this gets the job done. Good flavor, good meaty texture, and quick to cook.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Banquet® Brown'N Serve™ Maple Sausage Links 32 oz. Bag I buy these Brown and serve sausages for breakfast and dinner. They're easy to cook just fry them up and they start browning quickly. They're pre-cooked so you just browning the outside. They come in different flavors as well as a spicy. Different size packaging for your shopping convenience.They sell a small box of 10 I believe for $1.00 now that's affordable. They're delicious and my whole family absolutely loves them! An easy to do side meat for your eggs pancakes etc. Don't have to have them just with breakfast foods you can eat them anytime of the day!!
Katlynn S.
These sausages ate easy to make. It only takes about a minute in the microwave and they are ready to eat. They go good with eggs and taste so good. They are easy to find in grocery stores and I will but them again.
angie h.
Dover, NC
I grew up eating these& now buy them for my family. there actually really great quality & super affordable . quick to put in the microwave and have when you're in a hurry
Zineb Y.
Mooresville , NC
I absolutely love this sausage. The taste is great and the price is fantastic. I love the fact that this beef sausages instead of the regular Kirk sausages which is really hard to find. I eat them every morning. Just pop them in the microwave for few seconds if you're in a hurry or at work and voila. They don't smell bad like others do. Of you use a skillet then they will taste fantastic. They are already cooked and they come frozen. Love them.
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love this so much they are so good and affordable and I love this for breakfast it taste like restaurants style and I put them on a grill and I loved them I would recommend this to anyone