BY BANQUET #30 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'n Serve Beef Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
Microwavable.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Rose A.
Santa Fe , NM
I love all of these quick and easy breakfast items from banquet! The sausages have a great flavor.. I’m not a big meat eater at all but I do really like these with eggs in the morning! Definitely recommend!
Kellie H.
New Bedford , MA
I've been eating brown n serve sausages pretty much my whole life and my almost 3 year old daughter thinks they're a primary food group. The price is a great. Slur, especially if you buy the bag of 50.
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
Simple, convenient and tasty. My kids always want more and I cannot blame them this are delicious. I will at times heat these up and make mini sausage stuffed pancakes for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Shakira P.
These are so delicious. I usually buy these, the turkey, or patty sausages when i want to make breakfast. I will continue purchasing as they are so reasonably priced at my local grocery stores.
Crystal E.
Portage, IN
Easy to cook up first thing in the morning. Also, have used it in jambalaya for dinner and has been great! It's usually at my local grocery store, but have been able to find it elsewhere. Not a bad price, always a crowd favorite! Would highly recommend!
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
I don't know what it is about these cheap sausages, but I'm obsessed! I've been eating them since I was a kid, breakfast just isn't the same without them. Won't even try another brand.
Arabelis M.
Union City, NJ
I really like the taste of Banquet Brown 'N Serve Beef Sausages and how easy it is to prepare. Is also budget friendly, which helps when preparing breakfast for a big family.
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely love these! You can take them straight out of the freezer and put them in the microwave and they're amazing. Great price and great taste, what more could you ask for?!
Nakaiya W.
I love the sausages, they taste great and are quick and easy to make in the morning. The beef ones are my favorite but I also like the turkey ones too. I definitely recommend these.
Tara s.
Maitland , FL
These always taste just like I’ve ordered them
From a diner. Great value too I love to fry them up and slice them thin and top a homemade pizza with them. I buy them at Publix