BY BANQUET #22 in Sausage

Banquet® Brown 'n Serve Beef Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
Microwavable.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Vanessa H.
Foodie Expert
Taste pretty good usually my moms buys these for the house when all the nieces and nephews go over since they really like them. Great to go along with pancakes and scrambled eggs for breakfast or anytime of the day as a quick snack
Lauren H.
Cincinnati , OH
These are great for breakfast on the go! Super quick to heat up from frozen and tastes great! They come in a few different flavors and a turkey kind. The maple one is great. I always stock up for breakfast when I go to the store.
LaRayna M.
W Sacramento, CA
Not as good as some competitors but they are still good. They're a little too small but you get what you pay for. I would definitely stick with my normal brand and only buy these if I had to. They're perfect when you're on a budget.
Ashley A.
Raymore
This product is very quick and easy to make. It has a good flavor to it and it doesn’t have those weird plastic feeling to it. I don’t have any suggestions in what recipe to put with it as I eat them by itself.
Scarlett H.
Foodie Expert
I love these sausage links. They make a fast and easy breakfast so much more nutritious. The fullness lasts a lot longer when you've had some meat. Pair with some eggs and orange juice for a really awesome meal
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are the sausages of my childhood. Anytime my mom would make breakfast she'd pop out these babies. They're easy to make and super flavorful and delicious. I still eat these as an adult and if anything they've gotten better in quality.
AMRITA S.
Richmond Hill, NY
taste 7/10
SUPER easy to cook as well, so not much of a hassle
i usually just cook the box and leave the cooked links in the freezer so that i just have to microwave them to serve with breakfast

but theyre so so so so salty.
Brieanne M.
Chesterfield, NJ
Foodie Expert
I really like these sausages. They are very inexpensive but very tasty. I love how easy they are to prepare and will surely purchase these sausages again. The original and the beef are my favorite flavors.
Leslie S.
Abilene, TX
Foodie Expert
I love the Banquet Brown n serve sausage links. They are tasty and easy to make. They are a great value and my kids love them. They taste really good crumbled up in homemade burritos with egg and cheese.
Kellie H.
New Bedford , MA
Foodie Expert
I've been eating brown n serve sausages pretty much my whole life and my almost 3 year old daughter thinks they're a primary food group. The price is a great. Slur, especially if you buy the bag of 50.