BY BANQUET #53 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'n Serve Beef Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

LaRayna M.
W Sacramento, CA
Not as good as some competitors but they are still good. They're a little too small but you get what you pay for. I would definitely stick with my normal brand and only buy these if I had to. They're perfect when you're on a budget.
Ashley B.
Huntington, WV
These are so convenient when you are hurrying to fix breakfast. My husband and I️ love these because they are so much easier than other food is to make. I️ will definitely be purchasing more often now that we have tried these
Ashley A.
This product is very quick and easy to make. It has a good flavor to it and it doesn’t have those weird plastic feeling to it. I don’t have any suggestions in what recipe to put with it as I eat them by itself.
Scarlett H.
I love these sausage links. They make a fast and easy breakfast so much more nutritious. The fullness lasts a lot longer when you've had some meat. Pair with some eggs and orange juice for a really awesome meal
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
These are the sausages of my childhood. Anytime my mom would make breakfast she'd pop out these babies. They're easy to make and super flavorful and delicious. I still eat these as an adult and if anything they've gotten better in quality.
Richmond Hill, NY
taste 7/10
SUPER easy to cook as well, so not much of a hassle
i usually just cook the box and leave the cooked links in the freezer so that i just have to microwave them to serve with breakfast

but theyre so so so so salty.
Leslie S.
Abilene, TX
I love the Banquet Brown n serve sausage links. They are tasty and easy to make. They are a great value and my kids love them. They taste really good crumbled up in homemade burritos with egg and cheese.
Kellie H.
New Bedford, MA
I've been eating brown n serve sausages pretty much my whole life and my almost 3 year old daughter thinks they're a primary food group. The price is a great. Slur, especially if you buy the bag of 50.
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
Simple, convenient and tasty. My kids always want more and I cannot blame them this are delicious. I will at times heat these up and make mini sausage stuffed pancakes for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Shakira P.
These are so delicious. I usually buy these, the turkey, or patty sausages when i want to make breakfast. I will continue purchasing as they are so reasonably priced at my local grocery stores.