BY BANQUET #30 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'n Serve Beef Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
Microwavable.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
I really like these. Sometimes mornings are too much of a hassle, that I don’t even want to make breakfast. But I always know I have to. So I will throw these on the stove on medium and toss some toast in the toaster and it’s perfect.
Vanessa H.
Taste pretty good usually my moms buys these for the house when all the nieces and nephews go over since they really like them. Great to go along with pancakes and scrambled eggs for breakfast or anytime of the day as a quick snack
Lauren H.
Cincinnati, OH
These are great for breakfast on the go! Super quick to heat up from frozen and tastes great! They come in a few different flavors and a turkey kind. The maple one is great. I always stock up for breakfast when I go to the store.
LaRayna M.
W Sacramento, CA
Not as good as some competitors but they are still good. They're a little too small but you get what you pay for. I would definitely stick with my normal brand and only buy these if I had to. They're perfect when you're on a budget.
Ashley B.
Huntington, WV
These are so convenient when you are hurrying to fix breakfast. My husband and I️ love these because they are so much easier than other food is to make. I️ will definitely be purchasing more often now that we have tried these
Ashley A.
Raymore
This product is very quick and easy to make. It has a good flavor to it and it doesn’t have those weird plastic feeling to it. I don’t have any suggestions in what recipe to put with it as I eat them by itself.
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
These are the sausages of my childhood. Anytime my mom would make breakfast she'd pop out these babies. They're easy to make and super flavorful and delicious. I still eat these as an adult and if anything they've gotten better in quality.
Scarlett H.
I love these sausage links. They make a fast and easy breakfast so much more nutritious. The fullness lasts a lot longer when you've had some meat. Pair with some eggs and orange juice for a really awesome meal
AMRITA S.
Richmond Hill, NY
taste 7/10
SUPER easy to cook as well, so not much of a hassle
i usually just cook the box and leave the cooked links in the freezer so that i just have to microwave them to serve with breakfast

but theyre so so so so salty.
Leslie S.
Abilene, TX
I love the Banquet Brown n serve sausage links. They are tasty and easy to make. They are a great value and my kids love them. They taste really good crumbled up in homemade burritos with egg and cheese.