BY BANQUET #22 in Sausage

Banquet® Brown 'n Serve Beef Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
Microwavable.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Foodie Expert
these sausages are my favorites especially that they are beef and not pork.  they taste good and are very very cheap.  they are already cooked so all you need is heat them up.  Microwave is ok but I do prefer heating them um in the oven since it gives them a nice crispy texture.  I like them@!
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
Foodie Expert
Banquet brown n serve Sausage is a good quick Sausage you can have ready for the kids in less than 60 seconds. You can find Banquet brown n serve Sausage right in your Grocer's freezer. And went on sale you can generally find Banquet brown and serve sausage for less than $1 so it's a great value of too.
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
very easy to make these and so quick but never turn your back to them cause they can burn on you. I love using these for breaskfast when making the regular everyday breakfast dish to making breakfast wraps and sandwiches. I also love these in patty form and in original flavor as well.
Jessica S.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Foodie Expert
Banquet Brown 'N Serve Fully Cooked Beef Sausage Links are always a great product to keep in the freezer, ready for a quick Sunday breakfast and do not want to have to go out or run to the store? When you use these you get the same great taste plus easy convenience and cooking.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Foodie Expert
Easy to cook and good value. We always buy these for our organization's event in bulk when we do Breakfast at Midnight. We have a bunch of people that have no clue how to cook cooking these, but they're easy to cook - a tad oily but everyone enjoys them overall with our pancakes!
Kerry B.
Camp Hill, PA
Foodie Expert
We make these when we do "Breakfast for Dinner".  They cook up very quickly on the George Foreman grill, and they fortunately don't produce too much grease.  Plenty of flavor and simple. Easily found in the refrigerated section with other lunch meats and hot dogs.
Jamie H.
Draper, UT
We love buying these at our house. These are perfect for my kids in the morning when we are trying to get them out the door to school. I throw a few in the microwave and have protein to keep my kids full until lunch. These are a regular on our shopping list.
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
Foodie Expert
Love, love, love these little sausage links! They are fully cooked so it is easy to just pop them in the microwave or brown them in a fry pan. They taste great and add a pop of protein to my breakfast! Tastes great dipped in pure maple syrup. So good!
Danielle S.
Foodie Expert
I usually have a box of Banquet sausages in my freezer for my kids. They are quick and easy to heat up before school. I do find that taking the time to use the stovetop directions yields better tasting results as you can get a crust on them.
Elycia S.
Foodie Expert
I really like these. Sometimes mornings are too much of a hassle, that I don’t even want to make breakfast. But I always know I have to. So I will throw these on the stove on medium and toss some toast in the toaster and it’s perfect.