BY BANQUET #20 in Sausage

Banquet® Brown 'n Serve Beef Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
Microwavable.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Crystal M.
These taste great and are quick to heat! My kids love them! Plus, they are a great value for my family.
Alayna B.
These are always good to keep on hand for a busy morning. I first found these at a 99cent only store.
Jackie E.
My husband loves these sausages! Very easy to cook and fast too. Tastes great in breakfast sandwiches
Luz Maria C.
Love how easy these make breakfast throw some in the microwave or brown them in a pan and your set
Gina L.
Stamford , CT
Good for a fast breakfast. Can find them cheap. Wish they where a little bigger shoprite has them
Amy S.
Milton, PA
My go to kind is the Maple sausage! DELICIOUS! Great flavor and super affordable. Easy to cook.
Laura H.
Ocala, FL
I bought the larger pack of this for my kids and they love it and eat it every single weekend
Emily H.
So easy to make and very yummy too! Good thing to always keep in the freezer for my husband
Regina G.
Centereach, NY
Favorite breakfast sausage. Cheep and delicious. They’re easy to cook and yummy. Love it
Bella P.
Bronx
These are always in our freezer! They are so easy to make! & taste great. I recommend.