BY BANQUET #30 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'n Serve Beef Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
Microwavable.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

India A.
These are pretty good for the price I’m able to purchase them for. I️ usually find these for $1 at my local dollar store. But if they were more than that I️ wouldn’t by them . The quality of it doesn’t scream $3-4 like others . But when you are on a budget these are good. I️ always add additional seasoning when I️ cook them. So when it boils down to it it’s an ok product . So if your a person with a tight budget and can find it for under $2 I️ would recommend it. But if you not have a budget then spring for the extra buck or two and buy something else . Or if you are cooking for now than 2 people then I️ recommend it because it comes with so many and you can get two packs for the price of what you pay for other brands.
Patryce C.
Irvington, NJ
These have been my favorite sausages since I as little and I still eat them today! They are affordable and really just a perfect breakfast sausage. I do find it hard sometimes to find the beef ones though which really gets in my nerves. I've had them as part of a full breakfast, cut them up and put them into omelette a it cut them and put them on breakfast sandwich was. I wish they would come out with the beef patties.Banquet Brown 'N Serve Fully Cooked Beef Sausage Links - 10 CT
Jenn L.
I actually find this specific kind of sausage to be not so great. I like the other types of sausages by banquet, like the turkey one and the pork one. However, the texture of the beef one is really tough to eat and the overall taste isn’t great. I definitely think it’s very affordable though! And the fact that it’s already cooked is great because I’m always in a rush when I’m making breakfast and I can rest assured that the sausages aren’t still raw.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
these sausages are my favorites especially that they are beef and not pork.  they taste good and are very very cheap.  they are already cooked so all you need is heat them up.  Microwave is ok but I do prefer heating them um in the oven since it gives them a nice crispy texture.  I like them@!
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
very easy to make these and so quick but never turn your back to them cause they can burn on you. I love using these for breaskfast when making the regular everyday breakfast dish to making breakfast wraps and sandwiches. I also love these in patty form and in original flavor as well.
Jessica S.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Banquet Brown 'N Serve Fully Cooked Beef Sausage Links are always a great product to keep in the freezer, ready for a quick Sunday breakfast and do not want to have to go out or run to the store? When you use these you get the same great taste plus easy convenience and cooking.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Easy to cook and good value. We always buy these for our organization's event in bulk when we do Breakfast at Midnight. We have a bunch of people that have no clue how to cook cooking these, but they're easy to cook - a tad oily but everyone enjoys them overall with our pancakes!
Jamie H.
Draper, UT
We love buying these at our house. These are perfect for my kids in the morning when we are trying to get them out the door to school. I throw a few in the microwave and have protein to keep my kids full until lunch. These are a regular on our shopping list.
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
Love, love, love these little sausage links! They are fully cooked so it is easy to just pop them in the microwave or brown them in a fry pan. They taste great and add a pop of protein to my breakfast! Tastes great dipped in pure maple syrup. So good!
Danielle S.
I usually have a box of Banquet sausages in my freezer for my kids. They are quick and easy to heat up before school. I do find that taking the time to use the stovetop directions yields better tasting results as you can get a crust on them.