BY BANQUET #22 in Sausage

Banquet® Brown 'n Serve Beef Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
Microwavable.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Foodie Expert
Banquet® Brown'N Serve™ Maple Sausage Links 32 oz. Bag I buy these Brown and serve sausages for breakfast and dinner. They're easy to cook just fry them up and they start browning quickly. They're pre-cooked so you just browning the outside. They come in different flavors as well as a spicy. Different size packaging for your shopping convenience.They sell a small box of 10 I believe for $1.00 now that's affordable. They're delicious and my whole family absolutely loves them! An easy to do side meat for your eggs pancakes etc. Don't have to have them just with breakfast foods you can eat them anytime of the day!!
India A.
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good for the price I’m able to purchase them for. I️ usually find these for $1 at my local dollar store. But if they were more than that I️ wouldn’t by them . The quality of it doesn’t scream $3-4 like others . But when you are on a budget these are good. I️ always add additional seasoning when I️ cook them. So when it boils down to it it’s an ok product . So if your a person with a tight budget and can find it for under $2 I️ would recommend it. But if you not have a budget then spring for the extra buck or two and buy something else . Or if you are cooking for now than 2 people then I️ recommend it because it comes with so many and you can get two packs for the price of what you pay for other brands.
Ashley B.
Huntington, WV
These are so convenient when you are hurrying to fix breakfast. My husband and I️ love these because they are so much easier than other food is to make. I️ will definitely be purchasing more often now that we have tried these
Patryce C.
Irvington , NJ
These have been my favorite sausages since I as little and I still eat them today! They are affordable and really just a perfect breakfast sausage. I do find it hard sometimes to find the beef ones though which really gets in my nerves. I've had them as part of a full breakfast, cut them up and put them into omelette a it cut them and put them on breakfast sandwich was. I wish they would come out with the beef patties.Banquet Brown 'N Serve Fully Cooked Beef Sausage Links - 10 CT
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I absolutely love this sausage. The taste is great and the price is fantastic. I love the fact that this beef sausages instead of the regular Kirk sausages which is really hard to find. I eat them every morning. Just pop them in the microwave for few seconds if you're in a hurry or at work and voila. They don't smell bad like others do. Of you use a skillet then they will taste fantastic. They are already cooked and they come frozen. Love them.
Jenn L.
Foodie Expert
I actually find this specific kind of sausage to be not so great. I like the other types of sausages by banquet, like the turkey one and the pork one. However, the texture of the beef one is really tough to eat and the overall taste isn’t great. I definitely think it’s very affordable though! And the fact that it’s already cooked is great because I’m always in a rush when I’m making breakfast and I can rest assured that the sausages aren’t still raw.
Crystal W.
Portage, IN
Foodie Expert
Easy to cook up first thing in the morning. Also, have used it in jambalaya for dinner and has been great! It's usually at my local grocery store, but have been able to find it elsewhere. Not a bad price, always a crowd favorite! Would highly recommend!
Alexus S.
Bloomington, IN
These sausages are pretty good. They are fast and easy to make, especially in the morning when you're in a hurry. Like all other breakfast food, you can get them in any grocery store in the same aisle as other frozen breakfast foods. I prefer the beef or maple ones because of the flavor, in generally, they are all pretty tasty.
Meaghann S.
Foodie Expert
Only ok. I thought buying frozen breakfast sausages would be easy in the morning but I don’t think these are quick and easy. Yes sure, they’re easy on the stove but I don’t have that kind of time in the morning being a busy, working college student. Two stars because they’re not terrible but not quick and tasty enough for me.
Camie H.
Saint Davids, PA
Foodie Expert
Both my fiancé and I love these little sausages. They are good additions to some quick meals that we like to put together. They are quick to heat up, which is a great time saver. We like to wait till our local grocery has them on sale, but sometimes we grab them to have on hand for impromptu dinner ideas.