BY BANQUET #49 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'n Serve Beef Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
Microwavable.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Khadijah K.
Harrisonburg, VA
I don't eat pork anymore but did get tired of turkey everything, so I gave these a go.  They taste good, for sure, but they are very greasy.  I tend to microwave them on paper towels and then when they've cooled, press them into clean paper towels to help with the grease.  The turkey ones are better and healthier I think, but this is a nice change of pace when you avoid pork and are tired of turkey.
Devin V.
Elizabethtown, PA
This sausage is by far my favorite!!!!! It’s so super cheap but I LOVE the flavor! They cook up so good with and outside crisp and then a juicy inside! They spices are perfect! I would totally recommend every sausage lover give it a try!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
these sausages are my favorites especially that they are beef and not pork.  they taste good and are very very cheap.  they are already cooked so all you need is heat them up.  Microwave is ok but I do prefer heating them um in the oven since it gives them a nice crispy texture.  I like them@!
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
very easy to make these and so quick but never turn your back to them cause they can burn on you. I love using these for breaskfast when making the regular everyday breakfast dish to making breakfast wraps and sandwiches. I also love these in patty form and in original flavor as well.
Heidi G.
Ormond Beach , FL
This is a decent product, especially considering the price-which is around $1 in my area. It adds a little extra oomph as a side for breakfast and cooks quickly so I typically use it on days when I want to make a hot breakfast but don’t have the time or will to cook from scratch.
Jessica S.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Banquet Brown 'N Serve Fully Cooked Beef Sausage Links are always a great product to keep in the freezer, ready for a quick Sunday breakfast and do not want to have to go out or run to the store? When you use these you get the same great taste plus easy convenience and cooking.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Easy to cook and good value. We always buy these for our organization's event in bulk when we do Breakfast at Midnight. We have a bunch of people that have no clue how to cook cooking these, but they're easy to cook - a tad oily but everyone enjoys them overall with our pancakes!
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
Love, love, love these little sausage links! They are fully cooked so it is easy to just pop them in the microwave or brown them in a fry pan. They taste great and add a pop of protein to my breakfast! Tastes great dipped in pure maple syrup. So good!
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I usually have a box of Banquet sausages in my freezer for my kids. They are quick and easy to heat up before school. I do find that taking the time to use the stovetop directions yields better tasting results as you can get a crust on them.
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
I really like these. Sometimes mornings are too much of a hassle, that I don’t even want to make breakfast. But I always know I have to. So I will throw these on the stove on medium and toss some toast in the toaster and it’s perfect.