Banquet Brown 'N Serve Cooked Sausage Links Hot & Spicy - 10 CT uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BANQUET #19 in Sausage

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Hot & Spicy 10 Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Made with pork & turkey, citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Microwavable. see more...

Liz J.
Harts, WV
Banquet sausage links are the cheaper alternative yet they have a good taste. I just wish they made them in larger packages.
Leslie N.
Lincoln , NE
These are great to keep on hand for busy days! Great Spicy flavor and so easy to heat and serve when you have little time.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really like banquet sausage I think they are great flavor and they are very affordable and it just a great breakfast food
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
Good stuff , especially when on the run. Just heat it up and eat and go . Pairs great with scrambled eggs , now I’m hungry.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Me encantan acompañada de hash browns y huevo el desayuno perfecto! Además que solo hay que ponerlas en el horno y listo!!!
Roxanna M.
Houston , TX
These little breakfast sausages are great on the side of some pancakes and eggs in the morning. They have so much flavor
Serina D.
Salem, OR
Even tho I am not a fan of frozen foods these are actually really good. Not expensive and just the right amount of spice
Mica L.
Randolph, MA
My favorite sausage hot and spicy and the maple flavor too. I put this in everything or just eat them all by themselves.
Teresa D.
El Paso, TX
I like to serve the sausage links with my breakfast. I serve it with eggs , hasbrowns ,french toast and a cup of coffee.
Ana Z.
Waterford, CT
These sausages are so delicious. They are easy to cook. They are also very affordable. I'd recommend these to you all!!