Banquet Brown 'N Serve Cooked Sausage Links Hot & Spicy - 10 CT uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BANQUET #26 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Hot & Spicy 10 Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Made with pork & turkey, citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Microwavable. see more...

Gerline M.
Orlando, FL
My brother eats this and he loves it.....I personally think it's a little bit salty..But my brother likes it. You can buy it at aldi.
MILLIE C.
Hands down the best links, we always buy these, great taste and always compliments any breakfast meal. They are always on sale too
Amber S.
These are some of the best sausage links. I buy these weekly, Its my go to when I want sausage links. They're good any time of day
Arielle F.
Our favorite breakfast links!!! We normally get them when it's BOGO but we definitely stock up. The turkey is also great and maple.
Chelsea C.
Greensboro, NC
These taste great anytime. I usually just stick them in the microwave for a few minutes and them cook. They are reasonably priced
Jacqueline W.
Inverness
My husband and i love these with hashbrowns and cheesy eggs with toast. Its a quick and easy dinner and we have this 2x a month
Alisha M.
I just recently discovered that I actually like sausage for a long time I would need it I know I buy these and it's pretty good
Liz J.
Harts, WV
Banquet sausage links are the cheaper alternative yet they have a good taste. I just wish they made them in larger packages.
Hollie B.
Jackson, SC
One of the greatest breakfast foods to make. Quick and easy. All you have to do is throw them in a pan and cook them up nice
Edna F.
I've tried this sausages before, and they are good. Good flavor and not too expensive. They go great with pancakes and eggs.