Banquet Brown 'N Serve Cooked Sausage Links Hot & Spicy - 10 CT uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BANQUET #57 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Hot & Spicy 10 Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Made with pork & turkey, citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Microwavable. see more...

Kishara M.
Phoenix , AZ
Omg I love these sausages. I get them from Walmart all the time. They taste so good and juicy. I have a addiction to them. Awesome product
Jared S.
Ashwaubenon
Out of the sausages I've tried these are by far the best and easiest to cook. They're amazing even if they're just cooked in the microwave.
Chrissy W.
Quick and easy addition to any week day breakfast for a busy mom on the go. My little ones love them and always ask for the "yellow box".
LaLa W.
I love these Hot & Spicy links they are very hard to find in my area but when I do find them I always stock up on them. I recommend these
Blanca R.
Stockton, CA
I love this sausages in my mornings accompanied with a scrambled eggs ,has a very good taste spicy and hot and the best part is cheap.
Annie G.
These are yummy sausages - really inexpensive and tastes great. However I would not eat this often because I know it has preservatives.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
These are so cheap and tasty! I'm a terrible cook so these are my go to because they're super fast and simple. Whole family loves them.
Elizabeth M.
Williamsport, PA
I'm obsessed with these sausages!!! I buy enough to have some everyday. My 3 year old enjoys them also, I love to eat them with syrup!
Alejandra M.
Arlington , TX
Taste good price and so juicy they cook really fast and decent size i use them every weekend when I make breakfast my family love them
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
I think these are great for a quick breakfast when your in a hurry. Great value for the price there almost always on sale. IM A FAN.