Banquet Brown 'N Serve Cooked Sausage Links Hot & Spicy - 10 CT uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BANQUET #26 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Hot & Spicy 10 Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Made with pork & turkey, citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Microwavable. see more...

Kishara M.
Phoenix, AZ
Omg I love these sausages. I get them from Walmart all the time. They taste so good and juicy. I have a addiction to them. Awesome product
LaLa W.
I love these Hot & Spicy links they are very hard to find in my area but when I do find them I always stock up on them. I recommend these
Chrissy W.
Quick and easy addition to any week day breakfast for a busy mom on the go. My little ones love them and always ask for the "yellow box".
Annie G.
These are yummy sausages - really inexpensive and tastes great. However I would not eat this often because I know it has preservatives.
Blanca R.
Stockton, CA
I love this sausages in my mornings accompanied with a scrambled eggs ,has a very good taste spicy and hot and the best part is cheap.
Alejandra M.
Arlington, TX
Taste good price and so juicy they cook really fast and decent size i use them every weekend when I make breakfast my family love them
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
These are so cheap and tasty! I'm a terrible cook so these are my go to because they're super fast and simple. Whole family loves them.
Elizabeth M.
Williamsport, PA
I'm obsessed with these sausages!!! I buy enough to have some everyday. My 3 year old enjoys them also, I love to eat them with syrup!
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
I think these are great for a quick breakfast when your in a hurry. Great value for the price there almost always on sale. IM A FAN.
Jackie F.
Easy to make sausages to pair with your eggs and toast when you make breakfast in thr morning. They taste good and are quick to cook.