Banquet Brown 'N Serve Cooked Sausage Links Hot & Spicy - 10 CT uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BANQUET #19 in Sausage

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Hot & Spicy 10 Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Made with pork & turkey, citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Microwavable. see more...

Blanca R.
Stockton, CA
I love this sausages in my mornings accompanied with a scrambled eggs ,has a very good taste spicy and hot and the best part is cheap.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
These are so cheap and tasty! I'm a terrible cook so these are my go to because they're super fast and simple. Whole family loves them.
Elizabeth M.
Williamsport, PA
I'm obsessed with these sausages!!! I buy enough to have some everyday. My 3 year old enjoys them also, I love to eat them with syrup!
Annie G.
These are yummy sausages - really inexpensive and tastes great. However I would not eat this often because I know it has preservatives.
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
I think these are great for a quick breakfast when your in a hurry. Great value for the price there almost always on sale. IM A FAN.
Arielle F.
Our favorite breakfast links!!! We normally get them when it's BOGO but we definitely stock up. The turkey is also great and maple.
Chelsea C.
Greensboro, NC
These taste great anytime. I usually just stick them in the microwave for a few minutes and them cook. They are reasonably priced
Alisha M.
I just recently discovered that I actually like sausage for a long time I would need it I know I buy these and it's pretty good
Edna F.
I've tried this sausages before, and they are good. Good flavor and not too expensive. They go great with pancakes and eggs.
Hollie B.
Jackson, SC
One of the greatest breakfast foods to make. Quick and easy. All you have to do is throw them in a pan and cook them up nice