Banquet Brown 'N Serve Cooked Sausage Links Hot & Spicy - 10 CT uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BANQUET #50 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Hot & Spicy 10 Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Made with pork & turkey, citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Microwavable. see more...

Veronica G.
Brooklyn, NY
Breakfast has never been the same. I got mine for good value at my local grocery store. Cooked them along side scramble eggs and home made fries
Melanie B.
My husband and I love these when we make a big breakfast with eggs, bacon, toast and these... Mmm! Spicy but not too spicy. They are really good!
Dtahtiyanah J.
Bronx, NY
The best precooked sausages links ever!!!! I love them. I buy them at my local supermarket. It tastes good with pancakes/waffles, eggs and syrup!
Jennifer T.
Wolcott, CT
This is our household go to breakfast sausage! Wait for Sunday morning breakfast with the family and they’re great price when they’re on sale!
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
These are the ultimate breakfast sausage!! These are what I grew up eating and feed my family now. I always have a few packages in my freezer!!
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
These are so easy and delicious. Perfect for a quick breakfast meat with eggs. My kids love them they cook up quickly and tastecfresh and yummy
Karina C.
Union City, NJ
All I can say is yum! I love the taste of these sausages and they are so easy to make. Sausage, eggs and toast are my favorite breakfast items.
Amy W.
These hot and spicy sausages are super convenient to make just throw them in the frying pan for a few minutes it goes wonderful with pancakes
Angela L.
Love them we serve for breakfast my toddler loves it, the taste and price are great. Eggs, sausages and toast are my favorite cant go wrong
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Absolutely love these hot and spicy sausages they go perfect with biscuits and gravy, the bite has a great snap which you want with sausage