Banquet Brown 'N Serve Cooked Sausage Links Hot & Spicy - 10 CT uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BANQUET #19 in Sausage

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Hot & Spicy 10 Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Made with pork & turkey, citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Microwavable. see more...

Karina C.
Union City, NJ
All I can say is yum! I love the taste of these sausages and they are so easy to make. Sausage, eggs and toast are my favorite breakfast items.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
These are the ultimate breakfast sausage!! These are what I grew up eating and feed my family now. I always have a few packages in my freezer!!
Amy W.
These hot and spicy sausages are super convenient to make just throw them in the frying pan for a few minutes it goes wonderful with pancakes
Jared S.
Ashwaubenon
Out of the sausages I've tried these are by far the best and easiest to cook. They're amazing even if they're just cooked in the microwave.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Absolutely love these hot and spicy sausages they go perfect with biscuits and gravy, the bite has a great snap which you want with sausage
Angela L.
Love them we serve for breakfast my toddler loves it, the taste and price are great. Eggs, sausages and toast are my favorite cant go wrong
Kishara M.
Phoenix, AZ
Omg I love these sausages. I get them from Walmart all the time. They taste so good and juicy. I have a addiction to them. Awesome product
LaLa W.
I love these Hot & Spicy links they are very hard to find in my area but when I do find them I always stock up on them. I recommend these
Chrissy W.
Quick and easy addition to any week day breakfast for a busy mom on the go. My little ones love them and always ask for the "yellow box".
Alejandra M.
Arlington, TX
Taste good price and so juicy they cook really fast and decent size i use them every weekend when I make breakfast my family love them