Banquet Brown 'N Serve Cooked Sausage Links Hot & Spicy - 10 CT uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BANQUET #19 in Sausage

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Hot & Spicy 10 Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Made with pork & turkey, citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Microwavable. see more...

Jessica V.
Brookhaven, GA
A little too salty in my opinion. Good for a quick and easy breakfast to pop in the microwave but can't do too many and not have sodium overload in my mouth
Jillian H.
Grand rapids, MI
Love these little things. Usually always a good price. Love them with pancakes or French toast. Bought at local supermarket for like a dollar or two usually.
Autumn B.
Phoenix, AZ
Awesome breakfast sauage. I chop them uo and add them to eggs to make omelettes or with eggs and potatoes to make breakfast scrambles. So quick to heat up.
Ariel B.
Davenport
Use these all the time for breakfast whether it is chopping them up for a breakfast wrap or having them with anything else very good and easy to cook.
Mary r.
Plainville
So good makes me want some right now ! I love sausage and with some syrup this is amazing. Must try if you like sausage ! The flavoring is excellent.
Veronica G.
Brooklyn, NY
Breakfast has never been the same. I got mine for good value at my local grocery store. Cooked them along side scramble eggs and home made fries
Melanie B.
My husband and I love these when we make a big breakfast with eggs, bacon, toast and these... Mmm! Spicy but not too spicy. They are really good!
Dtahtiyanah J.
Bronx, NY
The best precooked sausages links ever!!!! I love them. I buy them at my local supermarket. It tastes good with pancakes/waffles, eggs and syrup!
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
These are the ultimate breakfast sausage!! These are what I grew up eating and feed my family now. I always have a few packages in my freezer!!
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
These are so easy and delicious. Perfect for a quick breakfast meat with eggs. My kids love them they cook up quickly and tastecfresh and yummy