Banquet Brown 'N Serve Cooked Sausage Links Hot & Spicy - 10 CT uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BANQUET

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Hot & Spicy 10 Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Made with pork & turkey, citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Microwavable. see more...

Samantha C.
Temple Terr, FL
You can never go wrong with these sausages! They are very easy to make (but don't ever cook them because then they'll taste like rubber). The only con is that it's not really that hot or spicy, it's more mild tasting.
Jody D.
We will normally purchase this product when we want breakfast sausages. Very good price and flavor. Usually purchase a lot of these and keep them in the freezer.
Lilliana P.
Love the taste and texture of these spicy banquet sausages. If you are looking for a fast and easy to make and serve breakfast sausage these are perfect for you.
Jenna K.
Duanesburg, NY
These sausage are my favorite!! Most are only $1 at local stores and they're enough to feed my family of 3 for a breakfast side!! Super yummy and easy to cook
Lynn T.
My family loves this for any meal of the day. When we want fried rice we chop these sausages up into small chunks and throw it in, gives the fish extra flavor
Jessica V.
Brookhaven , GA
A little too salty in my opinion. Good for a quick and easy breakfast to pop in the microwave but can't do too many and not have sodium overload in my mouth
Amy B.
Sioux Falls, SD
I always keep these in my freezer. So tasty and can heat in the microwave in a minute if you don't have time to cook them stovetop (they are better that way)
Jillian H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love these little things. Usually always a good price. Love them with pancakes or French toast. Bought at local supermarket for like a dollar or two usually.
Autumn B.
Phoenix, AZ
Awesome breakfast sauage. I chop them uo and add them to eggs to make omelettes or with eggs and potatoes to make breakfast scrambles. So quick to heat up.
Ariel B.
Davenport
Use these all the time for breakfast whether it is chopping them up for a breakfast wrap or having them with anything else very good and easy to cook.