Banquet Brown 'N Serve Cooked Sausage Links Hot & Spicy - 10 CT uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BANQUET #62 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Hot & Spicy 10 Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Made with pork & turkey, citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Microwavable. see more...

Brittney R.
Liberty , KY
I love these and they are easy to get going for breakfast. I don't have a recipe we eat them with eggs and toast. Yes they are really great taste. I get them from any local grocery store. Yes I sure would buy these again.
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
We've been buying these sausages for around 10 years and love having them with breakfast. They go great with everything. I love that they have a little spicy flavor but not too strong and the kids like them too.
Crystal K.
These are the only sausages my kids will eat! They love the flavor, and they're easy to make. I think they are inexpensive and decent for the price. We buy them at Walmart. I would recommend these to try!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Not the hot and spicy but normal kind I love and will continue to buy when they have breakfast sale at acme fresh market.  We love them especially for brinner which is breakfast for dinner.
Angie M.
I lived on these for a long period of time! When I needed breakfast fast or just didn't want to cook, I could heat these up quickly. Probably not the most healthy, but they were tasty at the time.
Sammiee O.
Rockvale, TN
These are REALLY good especially for it to be frozen. It tastes fresh and it doesn't have a freezer burn flavor to it. The price is very decent, you could find it on sale sometimes for a few bucks!
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
These are a favorite in my household. They are quick and easy to make especially on those busy mornings. My family appreciates a hot breakfast and these are one of my favorite short cuts.
Samantha C.
St Petersburg, FL
You can never go wrong with these sausages! They are very easy to make (but don't ever cook them because then they'll taste like rubber). The only con is that it's not really that hot or spicy, it's more mild tasting.
Jody D.
We will normally purchase this product when we want breakfast sausages. Very good price and flavor. Usually purchase a lot of these and keep them in the freezer.
Rebecca P.
Tampa, FL
Brings me back to childhood. I remember having these in the morning with eggs and it being the best thing ever. However now that I am older it might not be the healthiest.