Banquet Brown 'N Serve Cooked Sausage Links Hot & Spicy - 10 CT uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BANQUET #51 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Hot & Spicy 10 Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Made with pork & turkey, citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Microwavable. see more...

Dana T.
Los Angeles, CA
These things are terrible for you, but I just love them! I grew up on these and they were and still are a staple in my house for something quick to eat on the way out the door on the way to school, sports, or whatever else.
Brittney R.
Liberty, KY
I love these and they are easy to get going for breakfast. I don't have a recipe we eat them with eggs and toast. Yes they are really great taste. I get them from any local grocery store. Yes I sure would buy these again.
Crystal K.
These are the only sausages my kids will eat! They love the flavor, and they're easy to make. I think they are inexpensive and decent for the price. We buy them at Walmart. I would recommend these to try!
Angie M.
I lived on these for a long period of time! When I needed breakfast fast or just didn't want to cook, I could heat these up quickly. Probably not the most healthy, but they were tasty at the time.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Not the hot and spicy but normal kind I love and will continue to buy when they have breakfast sale at acme fresh market.  We love them especially for brinner which is breakfast for dinner.
Sammiee O.
Rockvale , TN
These are REALLY good especially for it to be frozen. It tastes fresh and it doesn't have a freezer burn flavor to it. The price is very decent, you could find it on sale sometimes for a few bucks!
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
These are a favorite in my household. They are quick and easy to make especially on those busy mornings. My family appreciates a hot breakfast and these are one of my favorite short cuts.
Samantha C.
Temple Terr, FL
You can never go wrong with these sausages! They are very easy to make (but don't ever cook them because then they'll taste like rubber). The only con is that it's not really that hot or spicy, it's more mild tasting.
Jody D.
We will normally purchase this product when we want breakfast sausages. Very good price and flavor. Usually purchase a lot of these and keep them in the freezer.
Rebecca P.
Tampa, FL
Brings me back to childhood. I remember having these in the morning with eggs and it being the best thing ever. However now that I am older it might not be the healthiest.