Banquet Brown 'N Serve Cooked Sausage Links Hot & Spicy - 10 CT uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BANQUET #19 in Sausage

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Hot & Spicy 10 Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Made with pork & turkey, citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Microwavable. see more...

Ashley B.
Swedesboro , NJ
The flavor was a real let down. They weren’t spicy. Honestly I wouldn’t get this flavor again. I get the brand just in different flavors since I didn’t like this kind
Samantha C.
Temple Terr, FL
You can never go wrong with these sausages! They are very easy to make (but don't ever cook them because then they'll taste like rubber). The only con is that it's not really that hot or spicy, it's more mild tasting.
Jody D.
We will normally purchase this product when we want breakfast sausages. Very good price and flavor. Usually purchase a lot of these and keep them in the freezer.
Lilliana P.
Love the taste and texture of these spicy banquet sausages. If you are looking for a fast and easy to make and serve breakfast sausage these are perfect for you.
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
These Banquet Sausages are my go to for fast weekend family breakfasts ! My son likes that he can cook them in the microwave himself! An inexpensive add on to eggs!
Taylor H.
Nashville, TN
This sausage is not as good as other brands, however the price cannot be beat. I think that the quality may be lacking compared to other types but i buy this when I need to feed a lot of people and am on a budget!
Rebecca P.
Tampa, FL
Brings me back to childhood. I remember having these in the morning with eggs and it being the best thing ever. However now that I am older it might not be the healthiest.
Jenna K.
Duanesburg, NY
These sausage are my favorite!! Most are only $1 at local stores and they're enough to feed my family of 3 for a breakfast side!! Super yummy and easy to cook
Lynn T.
My family loves this for any meal of the day. When we want fried rice we chop these sausages up into small chunks and throw it in, gives the fish extra flavor
Jessica V.
Brookhaven, GA
A little too salty in my opinion. Good for a quick and easy breakfast to pop in the microwave but can't do too many and not have sodium overload in my mouth