Banquet Brown 'N Serve Cooked Sausage Links Hot & Spicy - 10 CT uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BANQUET #18 in Sausage

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Hot & Spicy 10 Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Made with pork & turkey, citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Microwavable. see more...

Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Foodie Expert
Not the hot and spicy but normal kind I love and will continue to buy when they have breakfast sale at acme fresh market.  We love them especially for brinner which is breakfast for dinner.
Angie M.
Foodie Expert
I lived on these for a long period of time! When I needed breakfast fast or just didn't want to cook, I could heat these up quickly. Probably not the most healthy, but they were tasty at the time.
Sammiee O.
Rockvale, TN
Foodie Expert
These are REALLY good especially for it to be frozen. It tastes fresh and it doesn't have a freezer burn flavor to it. The price is very decent, you could find it on sale sometimes for a few bucks!
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are a favorite in my household. They are quick and easy to make especially on those busy mornings. My family appreciates a hot breakfast and these are one of my favorite short cuts.
Jenise A.
I like to purchase these because when making breakfast they are a nice addition. They are easy and quick to make. I like that they are fully cooked and just need to be browned in the skillet.
Kristina E.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Since I was young this has been the only brand sausages at my house. There amazing and a good cost. I remember being hungry in the middle of the night and microwaving them and eating them with syrup. 😍 childhood memories lol
Madelyn B.
Racine , WI
These are quick and easy to cook. They feel a bit “dry” and are not my first choice with sausage, but they are nice to keep in the freezer for back up. I wish more came in the package.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
Foodie Expert
These are a staple in our house. We always have a couple boxes in our freezer for a quick addition to breakfast or when we have breakfast for dinner. They are so easy to cook up.
Lupita C.
Its an easy way to get some food in the morning, especially when I'm always on the run. It does the job. I bout this at my local jewel osco and it was on sale.
Christine H.
Foodie Expert
love these nice and spicy, great price and always a hit at brunch. The flavor is bold and spicy with just enough bite. I used them i quiches and casseroles .