Banquet Brown 'N Serve Cooked Sausage Links Hot & Spicy - 10 CT uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BANQUET #26 in Sausages

Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Hot & Spicy 10 Fully Cooked Sausage Links.
Made with pork & turkey, citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Microwavable. see more...

Lilliana P.
Love the taste and texture of these spicy banquet sausages. If you are looking for a fast and easy to make and serve breakfast sausage these are perfect for you.
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
These Banquet Sausages are my go to for fast weekend family breakfasts ! My son likes that he can cook them in the microwave himself! An inexpensive add on to eggs!
Rebecca P.
Tampa, FL
Brings me back to childhood. I remember having these in the morning with eggs and it being the best thing ever. However now that I am older it might not be the healthiest.
Michelle O.
I figured I would give these a try and prepared them with pancakes and eggs. They were a great addition, adding a spicy kick to my breakfast! If you aren't crazy about spicy foods, you may want to get the regular kind, they were a little too spicy for my husband!
Lexi a.
Everyone in my family loves these sausages, so this is usually the kind we always buy in my house, but I am not a big fan of them. They have a good flavor, but I can't get over the texture. It sort of tastes like fake meat to me. I would definitely choose a different brand of sausage links over these ones if you are easily bothered by the texture of your food!
Ashley T.
Omg I love these for weekend breakfast!! They are so easy and fast to make ! There so juicy and yummy! We go through a whole box in our house ! I love them and recommend them to everyone ! Yes get out there and buy them.
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
Really great sausages I love them very good and they’re not too spicy but they are just the right type of sausages and you want it with eggs and they’re really good on sandwiches if you want to make your own egg sandwiches they’re pretty good on that too and alone if you don’t like them on sandwiches. by themselves well anyways have a good night bye
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
I love these because they have the right amount of heat for something that is spicy like it is not too spicy at all and all my friends agree that it is not too much it is so delicious and I eat them all the time for breakfast and theyre so quick to cook
Mary Y.
Jackson Hts, NY
My husband loves buying these sausages because he can cook them up quick and easy for breakfast any time h wanted to. And we absolutely love the flavors such as the maple one. My son loves them as well and we enjoy eating them for breakfast as a family
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
These are one of my favorite go-to sausage products for a Sunday morning breakfast with the kids. Pop them in the microwave quick and super easy ain't nothing to complain about